PARTING 6 CARS 2-87 GN's 1-87 Turbo T 1-87 Limited 1-83 Regal Lots of pics

I have them $57 shipping included for the 2 rear retractable belts.
Do you still have the retractable rear side seat belts in Grey? Also do you happen to have the Drivers Side Upper Rear Door Seal Channel? It is the part that the Upper Door Seal goes into. I have the Channel that goes from the Front of the Door Window to the Rear of the Door Window. I must have thrown the Channel that is seperate that goes on the Back of the Drivers Side Door Window....

I cropped a pic off the internet to show you what Channel i was speaking of..

Attachments

• 1987_buick_regal_det_lt_514133_600.jpg
    1987_buick_regal_det_lt_514133_600.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 29
Do you still have the retractable rear side seat belts in Grey? Also do you happen to have the Drivers Side Upper Rear Door Seal Channel? It is the part that the Upper Door Seal goes into. I have the Channel that goes from the Front of the Door Window to the Rear of the Door Window. I must have thrown the Channel that is seperate that goes on the Back of the Drivers Side Door Window....

I the 2 retractable seat belts that bolt to the floor in the rear seat, do I have that correct? Also I have the drivers side seal channel $15 shipped with the seat belts.

I need the spacers/shims that go between the front bumper and the bumper support that bolts to the frame
to adjust the front bumper to the filler panels. Can you help me out? Thanks.

How much for the 2 spacers? Send me a PM with address to send M.O. & I'll send my shipping info.
Thanks.