Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

Still need price on parts cluster for 86 t type colum shift, analog cluster. Need right side idiot light cluster, all parts.

Thanks

There is just a plastic box with a lense over the right cluster. All the electic part of the blinker other then the light bulb in the dish is all part of a laminated circuit board for most of the dash. Is that what you think you need? I have it.

Hello Intercooled
Please let me know a cost, I'm from Canada but I do have a US postal service box. Shoot me a pm and I can set this up for you, thanks

Whats the zip code to your US Postal service box? You will save alot on shipping sent to it over a Canada address.

-86 NA 3.8 Engine complete runs good has 109 block $350
-109 turbo block std bore $300

Interested in either one of these. Please PM me with what you need for a shipping quote. Thanks!!

87 Regal T-type clone
87LoeminsterCar007.jpg
87LoeminsterCar001.jpg
87LoeminsterCar004.jpg

Hey there,

If you still have the $800 rebuilt 86-87 3.8 turbo short block, I'm interested. I tried to send a PM but can't figure it out!! I just have a few questions about it.

Thanks,

FK

Looking for these items if you have them
87 T Type WE4 Front Grill do you have any
Steering wheel center ring
AstroRoof glass assy

Hey Intercooled Looking to hear back from you on the Dash Board Burgundy Please hit me back and let me know if you still have it

Looking for a functional power seat motor (transmission) for my 86 t type with bench seat shipped to 16105

Thanks
Chris

Looking for these items if you have them
87 T Type WE4 Front Grill do you have any
Steering wheel center ring
AstroRoof glass assy

I have the grill $150+shipping. What do you need exactly from the Astroroof. Just the glass? I have it, I just want to give an accurate quote. Whats your zip code?