Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

would you have the following?
All for an 86-87 Grand National: Accelerator Throttle Cable, bracket for throttle cable (Mounts on top of the plenum) and the main fuel line (that attaches at the frame mount (DS) to the fuel rail (PS)????

I have all those parts $100 shipping included, within the US.

Looking for a known working right gauge clutter piece that has the right signal, and all other idiot light indicators shipped to 16105

Also willing to purchase a complete working full cluster

Both for a 86 t type

Thanks
Chris

If yours isnt working it could be just a burned out light bulb. I have a complete cluster and a parts cluster also.

Intercooled88s said:
If yours isnt working it could be just a burned out light bulb. I have a complete cluster and a parts cluster also.

Ill check the bulbs, but still interested in the parts cluster then (my car is column shift if that makes a difference in the section I'm referring to). Please let me know a price shipped to 16105 if possible.

Thanks
Chris

Cdstahlman2002@hotmail.com

It's a analog, column shift cluster, on a 86 t type, and I am only really after the right hand idiot light section if possible. Thanks-

Let me know a price shipped for a parts cluster for a 86 t type column shift, analog gauges, mainly for the working section of idiot lights for the right turn signal, etc.

Thanks
Chris
Zip 16105

My car is a analog column shift 86 t type, looking to purchase just a parts cluster with a functional complete right hand idiot light section.

I recieved package yesterday I need the actuall extension piece not the quarter panels. The pieces that go on top of the panels

Still waiting on the price for the 85-87 GN lower door panels and a 84-87 GN shifter minus T handle shipped to 16602. Also would like to know about a GN dash.

Still need price on parts cluster for 86 t type colum shift, analog cluster. Need right side idiot light cluster, all parts.

Thanks