PART OUT or best offer for 2005 VW Passat TDI, 200k miles, runs well, some minor body damage

rw3iss2

Heyas, would like to try to see if anyone is interested in my car. It drives just fine, but it's been in an accident a while back, and I haven't made a full repair yet. Please see pictures. Essentially the frontend is a little bent, and the front bumper needs to be screwed in more properly. Also the hood is a bit banged up, and there are some dents along the top front of the roof because the hood decided to fly up and smash my windshield once, or twice :).
Also a little denting on the right rear passenger door.
Also missing dashboard stereo receiver (I broke it, whee).

Again, car runs GREAT, gets 40mpg on the highway when doing around 60mph.
Engine has 200k miles...
Would make a great cross country car, or project car, or anything... again, runs great and no issues.
Has a new turbo charger (about 5,000 miles ago).
EGR cooler is bypassed.

Please email me at rw3iss@gmail.com if you want to know more or have any interest.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3652.JPG
    IMG_3652.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3653.JPG
    IMG_3653.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3656.JPG
    IMG_3656.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3659.JPG
    IMG_3659.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3661.JPG
    IMG_3661.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3663.JPG
    IMG_3663.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
Might want to hold on to it until you get some money from VW as I saw on the news tonight.

Bumping this, seeing if anyone is interested in a part out. Everything can go.

Transmission and engine are in good condition. The car drives well.

Problems with the car:
-The front bumper+frame is a little bent (but drives fine)
-Obviously there's some small body damage (dents here and there), but it still looks okay and nothing major.
-heat doesn't work (but the heater core is just clogged I believe)
-Radio is missing
-Turbocharger needs to be replaced (about $400 new for the part)

Let me know if you're interested in anything! PM me or email at rw3iss@gmail.com (email is better). Thanks for looking!

BUMP:
Trying to get rid of this car. Engine is seized (but ever so slightly... it ran out of oil on slow road, stalled out, I pulled over, got oil, put it, in started back up for 30 seconds, then I walked away and came back and it was off, won't start/turn. Could try to free the engine if you're handy. Otherwise, I'm taking BEST OFFER $___.__ ??????