Part Number Wanted

85GNMIKE

Does anyone know the part number for the driver's side front plastic inner wheel well? Thanks!

Driver side is 25525715 and is the same for all SFI turbos 84-87.

Fenderwell dumps seem to have removed the passenger side inner fender out of the parts book some time before 1991.

I got the last passenger inner fender available from GM a year ago. Shortly after I picked mine up Banning wanted to get one for his (fenderwell dump victim) and they were out of stock. He still has the hole:(

Originally posted by Intercooler
I got the last passenger inner fender available from GM a year ago. Shortly after I picked mine up Banning wanted to get one for his (fenderwell dump victim) and they were out of stock. He still has the hole:(

Was it the correct part or was it the one listed on GNTtype.org?

GNTtype lists 25526024 which is a N/A regal inner fender and is slightly different in appearance from the original Turbo inner fender (it has pedestals molded in the plastic).

If Banning needs an Inner Fender, I have an NOS 25526024 I'll sell him for a $120 :)

My friend at GM ordered it for me (he has a T-Type) and it looked exactly like the one that I took out of the car with the hole in it. I don't have the receipt with the number but it doesn't have pedestals.

It appears the correct right side part number is 25505882.

Intercooler, Your parts guy is good.

Thanks to all who answered! I guess I will have to see if I can find one for sale. Thanks again.