Part for sale

1/4MileRacing

SPOOLN6
I have a heated o2 kit with sensor that I took off my car since my engine has benn rebuilt a month ago. Bought the kit in 2006 and only made about 6-7 passes with kit on car. The sensor still should be good, but I am unfamiliar with determining if the actual sensor itself is good. Maybe by picture you can tell. I am looking to get $50 for wiring harness and o2 sensor.

I have a stock throttlebody and plenum off my 84,000 mile GN I am looking to get $50 for it.

I still have an electric stock fan and intercooler fan off my car which I am reducing prices. I will take $25 for intercooler fan and $25 for stock electric fan.

Buyer to pay cost for shipping and I will accept paypal or money order for items.

If anyone needs any additional photos just pm me and I will get those to you ASAP.

Attachments

• electricfan.jpg
    electricfan.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 442
  • heated02kit.jpg
    heated02kit.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 421
  • intercoolerfan.jpg
    intercoolerfan.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 418
  • throttlebody&plenum.jpg
    throttlebody&plenum.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 417
o2 Sensor

Sale pending on o2 sensor kit other items still available. If you see something on list you maybe interested in pm me prices may can be negotiated.

Good deal Dave once I receive I will ship ASAP. I also found the original package kit came in with instructions will be sending you that as well.

Dave

Dave I received your money order this evening and O2 kit with sensor will go out first thing monday and I will send you information for tracking. Good to do business with you.

Dave packaged shipped out today usps. pm you the tracking info. Thanks and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Responded to all pm's sent. The electric fan has been sold and the O2 kit has been sold the throttle body/plenum and intercooler fan still available.