Pappa Lou's Z06

of course i am a mechanic lou who do you think did all the hard labor work on harolds car, and yes the vettes are the best things going right now im considering buying a 88 vette and saving it for a future project ;)
Get a C-5 Z06 install long tube headers,air cleaner & some tuning a real fun car to drive & It will get 28 MPG also. Gary will probably sell you his for a song. He's gotten to old for it. He's now a sugar daddy with a big caddy. lol

Get a C-5 Z06 install long tube headers,air cleaner & some tuning a real fun car to drive & It will get 28 MPG also. Gary will probably sell you his for a song. He's gotten to old for it. He's now a sugar daddy with a big caddy. lol
yes these LS1 motor are very fuel efficient i use to get 26mpg on my T/A and loved it, but ive always loved the C4 body better and would love to drop a turbo 6 in one

These guy's are right a Challenger even with the 6.1 liter hemi is no match for an LS7 powered Vette. The Challenger is a bad ass looking car and much nicer than the new Camaro in my opinion but it's heavy and somewhat underpowered even with 425 H.P. under the hood. I'll let you race my wife's G8 GT which should be a more even contest if you like. :biggrin:

Neal

i raced a 08 challenger in my 5.7 liter V8 T/A A4 and completely blew its doors away, i am not impressed at all by them but the camaro is one bad a$$ car and would blow the doors off the challenger as well

what song shall i sing for him?