"Palm Tree Posie" logo ideas ??

Boost

BOOST
We've been talking for a while to make banners for the FLORIDA boys to have for when we pit together hang them on the trailers-Sheds, so on. I am going to try to look into that to see if we can come up with something.

Any ideas/suggestions of what we can use for a logo ?

There was one of a caricature with a kid hugging a palm tree which was pretty cool.

I tried doing a search with no luck. When the idea was brought up last time there were a couple of sharp looking logos.

Go for it !:)

Roy.. man talk bout no Love.. I have my P.T.P. sticker already..

JD also has one.. get in touch with Willard.. he's got them made ;)

Its got three palm trees and the initials PTP on the bottom.

Julio...

Didn't know Willard had them, maybe I'll get to catch one at BG. Regardless, I think I am going to try to work something out as far as a banner we can hang on the trailer for the Nats. It'll be nice if the "boys" would have one also. Just started working on it so, we'll see how it turns out.;)

I hope the FL boys can pit togehter this year, and we'll let a couple of honorary members in , too, (Fiscus, Gomes);)

Roy,
We will make sure we are all together. I have already pre-arranged some parking for the PTP crew :)

Thanks Cal !

Would love for all of us to pit together...We are planning to leave Sunday, drive through the night (less traffic and easier on the equipment) get there some time Monday. We'll talk before then, though.

Roy and Cal

I can have my students in my computer class creat some type of banner for us. I also think we need something on the back door of out trailers. I have a relaxed day on Fridays. Today would be a good time for me to do this. If you have some suggestions, private e-mail them to me either on this board or on GSCA. I am not sure this board allows provate e-mails. I will post what the student come up with and you guys can let me know what you think. BTW, I am getting married on March 17th. I believe you guys will have an opportunity to meet her at Bowling Green. She should fly up on Thursday evening. I was not the person who had the stickers made. I would like to know who was?

Willard

OK Willard...

For a moment there I thought you were holding out on us;) , Sounds good to me. Shot you a Private Message.

Congrats on tying the ring, it's good to have someone to share with. Looking forward to meeting the Mrs. How does she take the "Car thing" I can't get my "princes" to do that for nothing in the world. She's the "artsie"type.
I guess the first year is fine, we'll see thereafter, hugh;)

Re: OK Willard...

Originally posted by Boost
For a moment there I thought you were holding out on us;) , Sounds good to me. Shot you a Private Message.

Congrats on tying the ring, it's good to have someone to share with. Looking forward to meeting the Mrs. How does she take the "Car thing" I can't get my "princes" to do that for nothing in the world. She's the "artsie"type.
I guess the first year is fine, we'll see thereafter, hugh;)

roy,
now you know they belong at home in the kitchen and with the kids.

LET THE BOYS PLAY !!!!!

see you soon buddy

cruz

Cruz...

you "male chauvinist". You were just put in a hit list for the hundreds of women that monitor this board. Man are you in trouble now !:eek:

Later...:cool:

Re: OK Willard...

Originally posted by Boost
I can't get my "princes" to do that for nothing in the world.

Watch what you wish for, I can't STOP mine from coming :D Doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon, now that my son is racing.

Willard, I got my logo from Gary. It's on a little one. I would love to get a bigger one for my trailer.

Roy, have Laz give me call. I have a giant "care package" to send you, unless you want to drive up and meet me halfway.

Re: Re: OK Willard...

Originally posted by III'S 87 GN
roy,
now you know they belong at home in the kitchen and with the kids.

LET THE BOYS PLAY !!!!!

see you soon buddy

cruz

:D

No comment ;)

Yes Gary is the "logo" dude :)

I mess'd up.. sorry Willard.. but yes if you can make a banner... you know we'll use it. :D

Julio,

See if you or Willard can get a hold of Gary and he can get one of those logo's in my hand. How about a 3x5 or a 4x8 banner for each trailer ? I'll try to get prices and availability ASAP and get a list going.

Cal, Laz is going to call you if he already hasn't. You are a lucky guy, the whole family is involved in your hobby. Can't get mine to do that.:(

Great !

looking forward to getting it. I'll send it to Josh, who's quoting us on the banners. ;)

Roy,I just happened to see your post on the P.T.P. decals, I had some of them made up for Bowling Green . E-mail me at tfra14@aol.com with your address and I will mail you one.After all you and Laz are the #1 charter members of the Palm Tree Posse . Now for the business of Razor confusing me with Willard... Greg not Gary not... Willard Harmon

Hi Greg...

R-U guys READY for the Nats ???;) I bet like most of us you and Gary can't wait. Looking forward to seing you guys up yonder:) Email on the way. No #1 here, just a humble member of that prestegious club:confused: WE ARE ALL #1 !

"Palm Tree Posse Racing"...

A Palm Tree with a power 6 logo sticker ? to replace your sticker, John ????;)