palm pilots?

Reaper

Pit Bitch
a while back i thought i saw a post on palm pilots running turbolink or DS.

i can not find it in any search. so my question is can they run it?
i would love to have my palm pilot run turbolink or DS for security reasons. that way i can put it in my pocket and not worry about one less thing in my car.

thanks

Dathan

Depends totally on something that "cooking" right now... no details and no promises :)

It might also be a WindowsCE device first out the door ... if anything materializes...

GOOD GRIEF!!! It it could be made into a palm app. even my new cell phone (QCP6035) would run it, HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

:D

<*ring *ring *ring> Hello?

Yeah... it's your car! Check the BLMs man... I'm gagging here!

Thanks Dave for visual!

Originally posted by kenmosher
Depends totally on something that "cooking" right now... no details and no promises :)

It might also be a WindowsCE device first out the door ... if anything materializes...

Really?? My 64MB Cassiopeia would love you! :D

Originally posted by Mr URL

Really?? My 64MB Cassiopeia would love you! :D

No, really! this new phone by Kyocera Wireless (my employer) is a combination cell phone and Palm Pilot(palmV). You'll hear of it, it's called the smartphone.

palm vx, with an adapter for the windshield and ciggy' lighter would be awsome :) *hint*

Originally posted by kenmosher
:D

<*ring *ring *ring> Hello?

Yeah... it's your car! Check the BLMs man... I'm gagging here!

Thanks Dave for visual!

I almost fell of of my chair! People are looking at me like I just lost it! That would be sooo funny! A Windows CE and Palm OS version would be really slick though, they don't happen to have parallel ports though, do they?