Palm Beach TB Meet #2 9/21/2008

gn.87

Time Capsule
Its time to do it again.

1) The time : 10am
2) The place : Dave's shop off of Boutwell in Lake Worth
3) The Date: Sunday 9/21/2008

Last time there was over 10 cars. This time we hope to see 15+ Turbo Buicks attend. Hope to start this thread early and get as many people as possible. Get ready for a great time. Thanks Dave for allowing us to meet up at your shop. We all appreciate it!;)

Count me in as well. I had a great time at the last one. There was 12 buicks there last time around and I know of at least 4 additional that should be there this time around. I will send some e-mails and make some calls to some of the guys that wanted to come but had other commitments.

Plus, if the guys from Ft. Lauderdale and Miami area decide to take a "short" Sunday drive it would be great to see those garage queens out in the sunlight. What a great excuse to clean up the ole buick and go for a drive.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone, catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones hopefully.

Regards,

Shev.

95 to 10th ave, go west to the 3rd light boutwell, take left 300 ft past 1st intersection on the right lookout for all the burnout marks lol

Looking forward to seeing you as well Jeff, it sure has been a while. We were down at Towers a couple Fridays ago and saw some of the ole' familar faces. Round up some of them Broward guys and caravan up. That would be a sight to see on I-95.

Shev.

I told several Miami guys. They might carivan up together. This will give us at least 15+ cars. Freddy, No Nos, Crazqban, DougsfastZ... if you see this come out to Palm Beach.

I will have Dave call Freddy and I will probably see Doug out at the spot tonight so I will remind him and if Jack is there too tonight I will let him know as well. Sounds like the word is spreading nicely.

Shev

get together

Hi all this is going to be a hell of a turn out even if half the guys that say they are comeing show up it will be great to sell all our old friends and all the new guys as well feel free to come out I can also speak for about five more guy to show up take care and looking foward for sunday take care see you all soon.

Start time is 10, but what time does this go to? I don't own a GN, but I love 'em, and my daughter (3) likes to go to car shows with me.

How bout them Dolphins? Shawn, you better load up them kids and come up for the show man, don't be making no excuses now... haha

Shev

How bout them Dolphins? Shawn, you better load up them kids and come up for the show man, don't be making no excuses now... haha

Shev

I will be there but I wasn't planning on bringing the kids. What are they going to do? They are still to young to be in to cars. :(

I don't want to hear no whinning...

unless you got a basketball hoop or something? :cool: