Pair of NOS Marker Lights

m233roller

Banned
I have a pair (left & right) of brand new NOS black side marker lights. Packages are in POOR shape , markers are new and excellent. $250 shipped in the lower 48. Paypal ad 3%. Pics. YUP !!

Alright Mike,
If ET/MPH doesn't want just the drivers for that price, I'll go sell some blood :eek:or something so I can give you asking price for the pair... My drivers side marker is terrible:frown:

drivers marker

Well i just came back from the blood bank, I now have enough for the light. JK:biggrin:
Pm me your info
Thanks Denny

Well i just came back from the blood bank, I now have enough for the light. JK:biggrin:
Pm me your info
Thanks Denny

Dang, line was too long here;)

I've bought quite a few things from Mike, great seller!

ET/MPH, what shape is the one you are replacing? :D

Hey guys, sorry but whoever Silvia Franco is , is the man getting this left marker light as he has already paypaled me the money for it. Again sorry but Iv'e had ALOT of you wanting this thing and he was first to send money for it.

OK, now all is clear as mud. This guy pm'd me first on the marker light and I just found out he paypaled me with his wifes account. which is a different name.

Dang, line was too long here;)

I've bought quite a few things from Mike, great seller!

ET/MPH, what shape is the one you are replacing? :D

Roc 87, the light I'm trying to replace is completely broken. Parked my car came out fender, marker light, headlight bezel, header panel smashed!

m233roller, If this light isn't sold please let me know. Thanks Denny