Pair of GN front seats for sale NH/MA Border

8bud

GIGANTIC Member
I am trying to make some room in my garage, and since I'll probably never get rid of my Turbo T, I have no use for these. They are two front seats for an 86-87 Grand National. I do not have the back seat. They are in decent shape, some fading on the side of one of the seats and a small hole on the back of the passenger seat, but not too bad- can be seen in the pics. No drivers side track. Good seats for a driver. Here are the pics- GN Seats pictures from rides photos on webshots I am asking $150 for the pair and I WILL NOT SHIP THESE SEATS. They will need to be picked up at my house in Salem, NH (20 miles north of Boston) or I may drive a reasonable distance to meet someone halfway. If you're interested pm me. Thanks.

I might be interested in the covers only (removed from the seats) Would you be willing to ship that way? Then you can just toss the frames. It sounds kind of crazy but if you're interested let me know.

I'm hoping to sell intact and local so the buyer sees what he is getting. If I change my mind I'll let you know.

I will have to see how much a back seat costs. I have an 84, the Liers are nice, but its hard to get them covered.

Pics are in the link in the first post, and as stated, sorry I will not ship them.