Paintless dent repair

Captain Mark

I had this done on my TTA yesterday and was extrememly pleased with the outcome. I had a rock dent on the front quarter, andseveral door dings on each door. In about an hour the guy had all dents out. I couldn't even see where they had been. All dents out for $100. Well worth it.

Huh,the 'Ding King' really works.I thought it was another piece of junk they try to sell in those infomercials.:rolleyes:

I don't think this is the same thing. This guy used all different kinds of metal rods that go inside the body panels. He works the rods around on the inside of the dent until he works them out. No suction cups!

I wonder if he could get out the dreaded hood dents on TRs from improper closing of the (aluminum foil) hoods.??

yea, those ding dudes are pretty awsome. i had about 10 or 12 dings on my drivers door were the molding is supposed to be and for 200 the door looks tits. as far as the ding in the hood, i dont know but i would give it a try.:D

the one on the hood is usually a no go, tried that. Because of the design of the hood couldn't get the rod in place, but for the door dings this works great. We were really happy. Wasn't all that thrilled watching him try to pop it out though.

Took my GN for paintless dent repair on door dings a couple of times. Excellent results.

Originally posted by 2NASSTYBUICKS
Huh,the 'Ding King' really works.I thought it was another piece of junk they try to sell in those infomercials.:rolleyes:

Funny to see that infomercial. They turn a common door dent into a nice rippled crease you'll have as long as you have your door. :) ;)