Paint Job ??

speed1

I know you cannot see the car , but with almost zero rust (car is very straight) no dents some a pillar cracking what would I expect to pay for a good paint job ? 2K?1.5K? Wha tpaint & steps should I look for them to use????? Thanks Chris/speed1

If you strip the whole car, straighten,and go with a good base/clear paint youll be looking around $3000. IMO, thats the way it should be done

$3000 AND UP. IT DEPENDS ON WHO'S DOING IT AND WHAT THEY'RE DOING. YOU HAVE TO GET REFERENCES FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY GOT FROM A GIVEN INDIVIDUAL. I HAD SOMEONE ASK ME YESTERDAY ABOUT PAINTING HIS 70 CHEVELLE. I TOLD HIM $3500 TO $4000. HE TOLD ME ABOUT A FRIEND OF HIS WHO GOT HIS CAR PAINTED AT A LOCAL SHOP WITH AN AGREED PRICE OF $3500. HE GOES TO PICK IT UP AND THE GUY HANDS HIM A BILL OF $5700. I'VE HEARD A MILLION HORROR STORIES. THIS IS TYPICAL OF THE BS THAT GOES ON, SO BE FORWARNED.

Do a search...this had been discussed MANY times with a wide range of opinions.

Our bottom rate on a complete is $4500.00

I helped the guy and we took and stripped the whole car including the bumpers, fixed any dings and it took us 5 weeks in his garage, car came out Fantastic. Total cost was $4000.
Tarey D.