Paint job diary

Don't worry it's almost all gone. Except for the big hole in the roof I have to figure out how I'm going to fix that. It was cut out but I have no one that knows how to make a new piece to weld in.

What paint color is that? Is that 15? I'm fighting all of the paints being too light.

Terry

Are you talking about the old paint? Cause in the other pics thats bare metal. Then primer and it's yellow. The original paint is code 15.

Yes, the old paint. My Regal is 15 also and it looks dark like yours. All of the paints I buy are too light.

Terry my paint should have been light. The reason it looks so dark is cause it was baked and had like no clear on it. Every other 442 I see is lighter.

I don't want to hear that! I want you to say it's code 15 but it's really code 18 and GM made a mistake!!!

Screw it, I'm painting the whole car Disinfectant Green.

Terry next time i see my poor car I will try to take a pic of the inside of the trunk lid for ya it is still shiny and nice. Heck when I paint the car and the code 15 don't match we can both be screwed.

My trunk has been the standard for the color match. It's much much darker. Please, I'd appreciate a photo.

Terry