Paging the guy at Doughnut Derelicts who chatted with the Z28 guy.

DarkKnight

That's a long ass tittle :)! Hey man (hoping you're on here) it's Mark. I met you Saturday at DD's, I was spraying on the 405 right in front of the cop... :(

Anyways, I forgot to get your info before I left. I am hoping you're on here and I can get the info on the car you said was for sale.

It was cool meeting you guys, thanks for the hospitality showing me your Buicks!

whats up dude, its me the guy who wouldn't race you from a roll because i saw the cop parked on the side of the freeway 1/4 mile ahead of us, anyway send me an email at matanovich@hotmail.com and i will set you up with the car that is forsale..

kevin

wiked87gn said:
whats up dude, its me the guy who wouldn't race you from a roll because i saw the cop parked on the side of the freeway 1/4 mile ahead of us, anyway send me an email at matanovich@hotmail.com and i will set you up with the car that is forsale..

kevin

You mean the guy who wouldn't race me because he doesn't have head work :rolleyes: :D ?!?!

Just kidding, you have mail THANKS :biggrin: !!!

DarkKnight said:
You mean the guy who wouldn't race me because he doesn't have head work :rolleyes: :D ?!?!

Just kidding, you have mail THANKS :biggrin: !!!

yeah and that too.. hehehehe