Paging East Coast Help - Modified GN - Otto, Cotton, Kash, ???...

Yes I did get those changes, thank you

Spark Plugs replaced was the most significant changes instantly felt driven on the street... plus new wires, coil pack, plugs, pcv

and then updated LT1-3" MAF with Translator
Hot wire Kit
Billet Vac Port Block

Making changes isn't the hard part, paying for it when I want or need it - is the difference...

GS NATS Alky Install Thursday Oct 21, 2010

WATCH JULIO INSTALL ALKY KIT... on my 1987 Buick GN aka GNX CLONE "XSTASY"

Spoke to Julio today and confirmed my GN is a good candidate for adding Alky Kit... have an appointment for Thursday Oct 21...

"ON SALE" ding ding "SPECIAL" AND for my Buick, installed by Julio...
wooo hooo, like watching nickelback live in my garage except in Bowling Green, Kentucky, yeaahhhhhhh...

installed, tested and tweaked...

TO DO LIST
Upgrade headers
bigger TB
BIGGER TURBO
Stewart Warner Gauges
Paint is last - upon engine mods completed, could be a looooong time til I stop!!!!

TO DO LIST
Upgrade headers
bigger TB
BIGGER TURBO
Stewart Warner Gauges
Paint is last - upon engine mods completed, could be a looooong time til I stop!!!!

why upgrade the headers and TB ??? Turbo ?? how fast realistically you looking to go ??

My stock headers are ok...
tb is small
turbo is small for set-up....
I installed ta49 before upgrades...

not about speed...
I like to upgrade when replacing parts...

this car has old parts that have been really bad when taken off...

Looking Back

When I think about it... some parts were not needed for street driven or daily driver... I wanted to go faster after hitting 13 seconds... haha..
now with it tuned correctly... it is a whole new beast awaken!!!!

my reaction and 60 foot times sucked, added HRpartsNstuff
then my fuel problem started... updated plugs made the most significant changes ie. performance, idle, acceleration, almost everything, then my MAF was a little bad or off and causing air fuel hiccups, then installed LT1-3" MAF with Translator, scanmaster is normal and within required ranges... fuel is a problem again due to fuel quality available.

Alky is the alternative becuz of fuel changes, 93 octane is available in select states and the push is for alky, and Julio from Alky Control is available to install it in my car...

My car is my hobby... and my job... you can say "I LOVE MY JOB"

Normally October - April is GN Storage Time... EXCEPT GS Nationals are rescheduled to Oct 20-23, 2010, and I'll be driving this car and it is running MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEAR...

Everything installed or updated is listed in signature otherwise it is stock.
Any Ideas with current set-up what my car should do for quarter mile times before and after alky install???
Boost 16-18, turbo tweak chip, boost is good up to 20 with no alky currently, but I like to adjust external boost controller for lower boost for normal driving and several trips to the track such as Bowling Green... distance beyond 1,000 miles I prefer to use more current suv. motorhome with enclosed trailer would be ideal...