PA racing tubular lower control arms (reinforced) for coil-over conversion

ChrisChow

$250.00 plus you pay for shipping and insurance from California.
These lower control arms were not actully run but test mounted on my twin turbo WE-4.

The shocks and springs however were run on my WE-4. The shocks probably have about 4 quarter mile runs and maybe 5 miles of street driving. The coils are no good for a V8 they took a set. They might work if you are running a V6. But don't buy these for the springs, buy the shocks and lower control arms and get springs elsewhere:)

Specifics: PA Racing, tubular chromoly lower control arms. Left and right.
These lower arms have ZERO miles but are not in show quality shape because of the reinforcing plate added and the fact that I test-mounted on my WE-4.

Thanks for looking!

Is the price for the arms and the coil overs? Will they fit a stock frame? Interested please let me know. Joel

I'll check on shipping tomorrow.
They are double adjustables.
I'll take more detailed pictures of the shocks tonight and post them.

I have several people interested in these.

I have a picture showing the top of the Double Adjustable shock.

As well as the weight savings...stock (14.5) vs tubular lower control arms (8.5lbs).

Ok. Ill take them. Was waiting for a shipping quote and total with the pump controller and how youd like payment Thanks Joel.

Ok. Ill take them. Was waiting for a shipping quote and total with the pump controller and how youd like payment Thanks Joel.

OK great! Getting a shipping quote to you by Monday.

More pic from this morning. Showing side by side: