owned a stuck up ss driver

DragCamaro

Real-Keeper
Back in the day when i drove my z28 around there was this guy with a blue ss camaro (auto) that basically called my car a piece of **** because it was a "low end" camaro.
well i came up to him at a light in my new GN and he wanted to play. he reved a little and i just rumbled back a little, a lot of people mess with it already cause its noisy. the light turned green and he took off, not super hard, i dont think he brake stalled it any, but i just rolled onto the throttle and stayed right at his back quarter, i had my eye on the boost, when it hit about 8 pounds in second i cracked down on the throttle, watched it hit 18 and went sideways past his stuck up ass. dont get me wrong, i love my ls1 cars, but that just made my day to put him in his place lol.
this boost stuff is addicting haha

Thats great! LOL That remindes me of a green ls1 I use to see around town. That thing had the meanest sounding exhaust but I would walk him every time. ;) :biggrin:

good job... its always satisfying to put a douche like that in his place. next time you see him, you'll have to remind him that his "high-end" camaro got stomped by a v-6. that ought to really get under his skin, and maybe he'll think twice before talking down on someone's car.

Thats great! LOL That remindes me of a green ls1 I use to see around town. That thing had the meanest sounding exhaust but I would walk him every time. ;) :biggrin:

At the BOP in Gainesville on the 6th some kid had a nice looking red Z-28. Sounded great, had big fat Mickey Thomson Street radials, six point roll bar and 5 point harness.

So I'm thinking 11 somethings at least. He runs in the 13's all day.
Gimme a break.

Mikey