Own a piece of history - Tweaked is FOR SALE!

It cleary states no trades. Damn Will, your giving that thing away. I gotta stop looking on here its driving me crazy. Bump for a good guy!

Updated Photos

NOTE: The ISP seat pictured is NOT included with the car. It was custom fit to me so I doubt it would be very comfortable to anyone else anyway.

Roller does NOT include any of the electronics, the shifter, air bottles, or the fuel pump. It DOES include the radiator and liquid intercooler, resevoir, pump, and lines. Also includes the Strange third member.

This is a steal guys. You couldn't duplicate this car for anywhere near this price. Surely someone wants to go fast.....:confused:

DSC_0056.jpg
DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg
DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg
DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg
DSC_0065.jpg

For that price you might as well put, free to good home....... :(

Bump for a steal.

TTT

Lots of tire kickers but still no $$. I'm practically giving this thing away.

Last time out it went 5.19 in the 1/8th on only 18psi lifting just before the traps:eek:. It's fresh and ready to go. If someone doesn't step up soon I'm going to have to take it back out to the track. Surely someone wants to go fast?

Sale pending..........

Roller will be going to a good home and best of all it will remain Buick V6 powered. On the other hand, I now have this killer Stage II engine with no home ........... I've got a few good ideas for it - maybe TSO? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Sale pending..........

Roller will be going to a good home and best of all it will remain Buick V6 powered. On the other hand, I now have this killer Stage II engine with no home ........... I've got a few good ideas for it - maybe TSO? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Maybe.. GS Transplant :eek:. Throw out that turbo V8 :D. Just kidding.

Roller is SOLD!!!!!

New owner is picking it up this weekend. Sounds like it will be in good hands and best of all it will remain Buick V6 powered. :biggrin:

Hey Will its Trampess the guy that bought your car is he racing it. I lost all my phone numbers can u text me 13368137097