Overstocks, Clearance Items and a couple good deals

should get paypalled for my 3.5" maf tube 2morrow and order up one of those 4" tubes for my new turbo:D they better still be on sale though

Update

Since I cannot edit, here is an update, If it is not on this new list is is sold out

Pats Performance NON-Lock 10" converters 3200+ stall $375 2 to sell

FAST XFI system with casper plug and play harness $1450 NEW IN BOX 1 to sell SALE PENDING

Cat Block Girdles - complete with chrom moly hardware, This item has PROVEN itself in the field to be the best deal, If your not happy send it back, ZERO failures from this unit. $129.99 5 LEFT to sell

Billet Fuel Presure regulators - nice silver awesome quality $85 12 LEFT to sell

4" polished MAF pipes with built in MAF sensor - these are HOT!!! and flying out the door. $149.99 pipe, sensor, hose and 2 clamps 9 LEFT to sell

If you want these deals you have to CALL no emails or web orders will be honored at these prices

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

I was curious because I know my coater uses an oven and he will ask me :biggrin:. Thanks

Got my 4" MAF pipe, Translator, harness, IAC relocator and filter today.
Top-shelf parts and incredible service!
I can't wait to get all of it installed.

Talk about ZERO restriction.
The 4" makes my old set-up (3" chrome with stock MAF and 14" cone) look like my turbo was trying to breathe through a coffee straw! :)

tham i wish i had money for this stuff

I'm glad I waited....I was "this close" to ordering a 3 or 3.5" late model MAF and all it's necessary tubing bits, Translator, etc..
The 4" was pennies more than what it would have taken to do a 3.5" MAF upgrade.
Now I have the latest and greatest Mass Air technology.
Sweet.
OH baby....that 4" is a MONSTER!

Maf

I will take one of the 4" MAF's.
I will call you to place the order.
Can you bring it to Columbus?
That will save me some shipping.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Jason
AffordableGN

Don't let their shipping scare you.
Full Throttle is VERY fair with their shipping!
That was a BIG box I received.....I couldn't believe how cheap shipping was.

Don't let their shipping scare you.
Full Throttle is VERY fair with their shipping!
That was a BIG box I received.....I couldn't believe how cheap shipping was.

X2 shipping is very reasonable from FT. Quick too. :cool: