Overstocks, Clearance Items and a couple good deals

Mike Licht

I was here first
Here a few items that are either overstocks or clearance items that I would like to move out. There is a couple just good deals as well. Limited quanities are first come, first served. When they are gone, they are gone.

Cat forged Rods with ARP bolts, these are nice $279.99 3 to sell

Pats Performance NON-Lock 10" converters 3200+ stall $375 2 to sell

GT6776E turbo 3" inlet with standard Actuator $799 complete 1 to sell

FAST XFI system with casper plug and play harness $1450 NEW IN BOX 1 to sell

Cat Block Girdles - complete with chrom moly hardware, This item has PROVEN itself in the field to be the best deal, If your not happy send it back, ZERO failures from this unit. $129.99 10 to sell

Billet Fuel Presure regulators - nice silver awesome quality $85 20 to sell

4" polished MAF pipes with built in MAF sensor - these are HOT!!! and flying out the door. $149.99 pipe, sensor, hose and 2 clamps 20 to sell

I also have one 3.5" Original Terry Houston Downpipe I have never opened it, it is complete with dump and hardware. I was saving it but changed my mind today about a few things $575.00

If you want these deals you have to CALL no emails or web orders will be honored at these prices

Thanks,
Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed
586 294 4404

wow wish i had some extra money around. alot of those parts will go quick. wish i had the cash for the XFI

Thanks I am trying to put money away for my son's college...

rods

cat rods,are they for stock replacement. tell more on them please
whats the weight on them?

Forged Rods, stock size, stock length, bushed for full floating wrist pins, ARP bolts. Great deal for the money, you cannot buy ARP bolts and recon the stock rods for that

Mike

mike, do the maf pipes have the intake air temp sensor bungs for the factory sensor ?? Can I get the 3" connector and clamp too?
Do you have any pics of it installed on a car so that I can see how far the pipe extends??
Thanks Frank

you can get a 3" or 4" hose to go on the pipe just let us know when you order it. No bung for the air temp sensor. put it in the filter
Mike

Mike, are the fuel pressure regulators adjustable?? I assume they are, but wanted to make sure before I called. Thanks

Russ Goodman

Regulators are billet, and adjustable. Pipes will work on TTA
thanks for the orders so far
Mike

Damn I want some rods but wife will kill me...what type of payment do you take paypal??? Any forged pistons for sale?