Outstanding 1984 Corvette

dhauser

The end is fear
Many of you know the kind of special interest cars I sell and their condition. I never buy or sell anything junky, and most often the example I have is the best available example you can buy.

I have an 84 Vette that meets this criteria. Only 71k original miles (3200 miles/yr!), absolutely gorgeous red paint, and an interior that is in outstanding condition. Meaning, the leather seats are not all cracked up and crappy looking like in most old Vettes. Even the original floor mats are mint. The owner took exceptional care of the car, and all of the original docs go with it (books, manuals, window sticker, original sales invoice, etc). Engine bay is spotless. Even the inner wheel wells are spotless!

It has updated 17 inch Corvette rims and tires, along with an Ansi exhaust which really gives it a muscle car sound. Otherwise stock.

Runs/drives/shifts/handles perfect. AC is cold, too. NO MECHANICAL ISSUES. The only flaw is the digital dash sometimes dims, but it's still readable. I will have this professionally repaired and warranteed for the buyer.

I need $10,500 for it, including the dash illumination repair. Would make an excellent daily driver or weekend cruiser. Car is as close to showroom new as you will ever find in an early C4.

Pics available for serious parties. Thanks.

IS this the only year that they came out with the crappy crossfire injection....????