Our Big brother C6 ZO6

wow.. I can tell ya this too. Talking to the editor of Hemmings Musclecars he told me that the new Z06 was the *fastest* car he ever tested. Faster then ANY other musclecar that he has driven..

I hate going GM bashing but I think we all know that the vette is for some odd reason is always the top dog.....

I thought GM had other car companies???

Dont forget... it took the GN to beat the vette to get it pulled off the assy line.... and get a fwd platform :rolleyes:

As much as Im for AMERICAN MUSCLE.... why the hell is there this and only this car as far as GM is concerned?

So what do the track Officals due when you have production car that dosnt come with a roll cage but goes 11.78 ??? :eek:

NUTS!! But very cool :biggrin:

Humm wonder what I could run in my T if I had $60,000$ to throw at it :rolleyes:

thunderace31 said:
So what do the track Officals due when you have production car that dosnt come with a roll cage but goes 11.78 ??? :eek:

NUTS!! But very cool :biggrin:

Humm wonder what I could run in my T if I had $60,000$ to throw at it :rolleyes:

ahhh the new rule is 11.50 where you been :eek: :D as for the what you could do if you had 60k to throw at your tr its still no Z06 you have to see one in person

I have seen 5 or more!!
I live in detroit area you know lol

hay there real cool but I just dont feel the $60,000 car thing. What just so someone can steal it or hit it with there car door??

Dont know maybe its just because I dont have the $ to get one :eek:

thunderace31 said:
I have seen 5 or more!!
I live in detroit area you know lol

hay there real cool but I just dont feel the $60,000 car thing. What just so someone can steal it or hit it with there car door??

Dont know maybe its just because I dont have the $ to get one :eek:

lol in the development(sp) next to me of 57 homes there is 8 that I know of :eek: and thats in PA :eek: fockers lol I think were both jealous

If I was flush with cash I would buy one over any other "supercar". Yes, I consider the Z06 a supercar. I do like the C5 style better though - it looks like GM ran out of design money when the got to the rear of the C6 and just chopped it off.

C5 vs C6

I have a C5, I feel it looks MUCH better than the C6, just my opinion,
427 ......... man would I love to have one of those!
some day, maybe.......

Yea,its fast but its still a cheap ass Vette.After a recent experience with the service manager at the Cadillac place,ive come to the conclusion that GM will never see another penny from me even if they make cars with infinity horsepower for under $20k

I went and bought this instead

DSC00074.jpg

Only 3/10's and 5 mph behind the Vette in the 1/4 and thats with an auto trans,4 doors,and alot more comfort and class than any GM product.

broke1 said:

Only 3/10's and 5 mph behind the Vette in the 1/4 and thats with an auto trans,4 doors,and alot more comfort and class than any GM product.

Don't forget the legendary Mercedes reliability :eek:

LMAO.

broke1 said:
Yea,its fast but its still a cheap ass Vette.After a recent experience with the service manager at the Cadillac place,ive come to the conclusion that GM will never see another penny from me even if they make cars with infinity horsepower for under $20k

DSC00074.jpg

Very nice, but your E55 only ETs 3/10s away by chance because the new ZO6 has been 11.1-11.3 and is more like 8-9 mph faster. Also you will see first hand how reliable it is with a little time. I was a Mercedes Benz Tech for years and ca tell you stories. :smile:

Marc87GN said:
Very nice, but your E55 only ETs 3/10s away by chance because the new ZO6 has been 11.1-11.3 and is more like 8-9 mph faster. Also you will see first hand how reliable it is with a little time. I was a Mercedes Benz Tech for years and ca tell you stories. :smile:

No worse than GM's reliability record IME.

If it mess's up,ive got plenty of $$$ to get it fixed anyway;)

$85k base price,$110k with all the options(choice of color's,dvd/nav,cd changer,etc)

broke1 said:
No worse than GM's reliability record IME.

If it mess's up,ive got plenty of $$$ to get it fixed anyway;)

You may have a point. ;) If I had the money, I would definitely buy an E55. I could haul my family and luggage around and then make passes at the track. Plus, I could fix it. :biggrin:

I should start selling drugs :p

Or maybe get off my ass and go to school.. but thats boring.

Mostly I want to afford this thing