ouch.... another GN bites the dust... ebay

oucheeeee

I think that passenger side tail lense is still salvagable....hahaa.
Now I know why I drive mine around like a granny.

John C.

I bought a wrecked 87 GN a couple years ago for a drivetrain donor for my 85.Mine was a little worse in the front than that one but the back wasn't nearly that bad.Although the rear quarters were buckled from hitting so hard.There was also hair stuck in the windshield from the drivers head.:eek: It didn't knock any sense into him though.:rolleyes: :D

What a shame

What else can you say about a picture like that???? I really hope to never see something like that again:(

I don't think I'd want that tourque converter after the hard hit that poor car took.:eek: :(

The DS front wheel still looks good. :D

Even if it is tweaked a little I can still make it into an end table.

THIS! is the very reason I don't want the dumbasses of my generation owning these cars... they aren't disposable like a Civic.
Of course that kind of impact on a Civic would have been terminal for sure.

Thats so depressing, I hope I never get into another wreck in my GN. Its kinda depressing to think about

Damm...Seeing something like that reminds me why I am so anal about driving my car anywhere. All it takes is one idiot not paying attention, talking on the cell, etc, and it's all over. If someone hit my car, I would probably go to jail..:eek:

hey its only a CAR...get over it:p both my kids totaled GN's.. thats how I ended up piecin them out ! DRIVE them an enjoy them...IF it gets wrecked BUY another one!! Guess this is old age showin:p

My 17 year old wanted a GN. I bought her a 1995 GS so she can learn to drive first. I told her, when she hist 20 and has had a few years of driving behind her (with a decent record) she can get promoted up to a posi rear, turbo car...Buick only !!

Just a car?? I don't get it. A Mustang is just a car, they're still punching them out by the thousands from the factory. Rare pieces of history like the GN is NOT just a car. :rolleyes:

leave old man Dan alone, if you had as many trubo cars as him, it would be "just another car"

i don't think that was HIM that was in that wreck...he just has the articles and pics on his site for reference...

Wrecked GNs

Those are some very sad pictures!! I would like to see the legal driving age change from 16 to 21. Maybe the insurrance would not be so high and a lot more LIVES would be SAVED!