Otto's Barbecue+ car show

BuickBeast

A Vulgar Display Of Power
Hey,
I was wondering who was at otto's in sugar land on sat. night 87 grand and myself where there and as I was pulling into the parking lot I saw a NICE!! Gn with the liscence plate that said GRRRRR Just curios who this was.

Sam Sloan

Otto's

Hey Sammy,

Had a great time at Otto's Sat nite, I'm planning to go next Sat.

There will be more car clubs attending. Met a few of my old buds, and didn't leave there until pass midnite.

James

Hey James,
I'll really try to make it next weekend as well, I have always enjoyed going to that event. I didn't get to race the dude with the charger, But I made some noise and smoke and spooled it up real good when I left.

Sam

When are you clowns going back to Otto's?
I might try and meet you guys there, since my mother lives in Sugarland I would have a place to crash.

Erik

I spoke w/ 87 grand, and we are planning on going sat. night, I'm not sure what time.

Otto's

Hey Erik,

Cars start showing up around 6:30 and leave around 10:00 pm.

Lots of older rods and muscle cars of all kinds.

You need to come..

James

Erik,

Otto's is located on 59 S & Kirkwood in the Fountains Shopping Center. You can't miss it, lots of restaurants and stores.

Sammy and I will be there around 7:00 pm.

Hope to see you there....

James

Sorry I missed it.
I'm a little concerned with the sloppiness of my car as far as the shocks go. I don't think I'll be able to make this coming Saturday either...golf tournament :)

But I'll see what I can do for the following Saturday. On a happier note. I did run into Kenny Brown at Baytown Saturday night. I'll let him post about the "secret weapon".

Erik

Otto's on Sat nite

Sammy & Eric,

Man you should have been there !!! There were so many cars they had to park around the back. Vipers, Big block Chevelles, 427 Cobras, Mustangs, Rolls Royce, NXS, First Gen Camaros, Many Vettes and many 55-57 Chevys.

One 11 sec T-Type and got to talk with 87 GN plates Grrrrr.

Can't wait to go back next Sat.

Later,

James

James, glad to see it was a great night at ottos, next week I will be there, this week has been very busy, I have been getting the viper ready for a vipers owners race in bowling green, Oh yeah, you gotta see my stereo system my parents got me for my birthday!!

See ya,

Sam Sloan