OTTO J - Job Well Done!!!

Million$Blac

I recommend Otto for all of your Fast Xfi tuning needs. Especially for those of us whom are not well known in the buick community. If you are looking for optimal performance out of your current combo then contact Otto J.

Thanks again.

Glad to hear he got you straightened out :biggrin: Otto knows these systems well and will get your car running well in short order. When you buy a system like this, it's all about the customer support.
I would have loved to help you, but I was out of the country tuning :redface:

Update: Before Otto dialed my combo in I ran a 12.22@116 MPH. Went to the track this afternoon to put Otto's tune to the test and managed to run a 11.066@126.70 MPH on my first pass leaving at 0 lbs of boost.

So, I contacted Otto and asked for some advice on how to launch the car so that I could get my first 10 sec pass. He told me what he thought that I should do. So, I put his theory to the test and sure enough it built boost off the line but when I let off the foot brake the drive shaft broke which also destroyed the trans bell housing.

Thanks again for putting me out of commission for a couple of months. LOL!!!!

That's a big improvement! Too bad about the driveshaft. The weakest link will be found as the hp goes up, for sure. How about a rundown of your mods.

Cal, you got a real friend there. Otto taking the time to help you out when you are busy is awesome. I guess all the video training helped. :biggrin:

GTK 650 turbo, 83 lb/hr inj, GN1 Aluminum Heads (unported), Roller Cam, and Fast Xfi...It's all in the tune!!!

Update: Before Otto dialed my combo in I ran a 12.22@116 MPH. Went to the track this afternoon to put Otto's tune to the test and managed to run a 11.066@126.70 MPH on my first pass leaving at 0 lbs of boost.

Congrats, I keep hearing Otto is the Man for the job! Did you take your car to him or was it an e-mail type deal?

Otto will be installing and tuning my XFI next week for the 4th time in my 4th car....:D Otto is the XFI tuning guru. He will also be dialing in my AMS 1k:cool:.

Otto has been tuning my car for quite some time and his support is excellent. I'd recommend his services to anyone.

Thanks Jeff, by the destruction it appears as it hooked on that last pass.
an 11.0 with a 0 boost launch huh,This car has a good bit left in it.
Still waiting for someone to chime in with an "Otto broke it" comment:cool:

Otto is very sharp with XFI and tuning . Anyone by him needing work shouldnt hesitate to use him.

I second that. Otto is great with the FAST/XFI. He helped me when I first started out. If you are looking for help with you FAST/XFI, I suggest you get in touch with Otto.