other cars revving at you

thats exactly what I was thinking. And guy was trying to show me his motor is way louder too. Next time I see him I'm gonna floor it and let him hear my turbo screaming like its on steroids!:D

I get revved at a lot lately, just tonite it was a nice older firebird going in the other direction. If you think you are SOO BAD just turn around and come back, we'll give it a GO!! I just got my SMC alky hooked up and need to tune it. :)
Tarey D.

i like going about 45 or so then when im slowing down for a stop light ill down shift next to some ones window with my pipes open :D veeeerrrrrrr VROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM;)

Originally posted by turboscott
I am not afraid of loud cars because most of the time it is a smoke screen to cover up slow cars. Some loud cars are fast, no doubt about it, but most aren't. As the saying goes, the dogs bark is worse than his bite.

I'm always amazed at how even the most anemic small block Chebbies can be made to sound mean. A friend of mine has a pickup with a 305 and it sounds bad. I had a few Montes with 305s that sounded nice, too. All slow, though.

Jim

I gets revs from ricers mostly. They aren't friendly, how ya doin revs. Usually the Classic Chevy guys try to act like they aren't looking my way. I usually don't get respect from the GNs or Monte' either, they have to get on it a little hard to let me know what they got. It's the Mustang boys that check my ride out the most. Oh'well...

i know who this "trouble" guy is. i see him at pep boys on rt. 1 all the time. Im not sure if he works there, but his car looks pretty mean. I like revving in my school parking lot when people are trying to talk to each other. loads of fun. i dont see revving as a hello unless the person waves back at me. if they rev, and look like they want to fight me, it is a diss in my book. Since my el camino (my regal doesnt move yet) is a sleeper, im the one who does most of the revving around my town, unless i already whipped you in a race before. sleepers = fun.

i am constantly getting reved at...it's a mix between guys who think they are the sh!t and trying to show off in front of their friends/girlfriend...or i get the friendly old musclecar revs and they stare and smile at my car...usually i don't rev at any domestic car owner unless it's a mustang who thinks they are big crap...i always drool over new t/as, camaro z28's, and all the old muscle...gotta love the muscle:cool: