Other attractions in bowling green

brittken

Crazy for Sonya!!!
Well I will be at the gs nationals this week but this will also be a family vacation. What other things are there to do family friendly wise in or around bowling green. Any suggestions.

There's the tour of the Corvette factory and the Corvette museum next door. They're both car related, but things you can do with a family. Not sure exactly what you're looking for.

There are a few things to do here that are family friendly. There's Lost River Cave (really long cave with underground river) where you can take a boat ride right near Greenwood Mall. If you like that, Mammoth Cave National Park is about 30 miles away. There's a Nascar style go-cart place called Race World. There's a nice water park although it maybe a little cool for it. There's Brim's Science Museum near WKU and also WKU Museum. Also, a nice movie theater with an arcade and stadium seating. If those don't appeal there's always Nashville.

Go to the Greenwood Mall and see how many pre-16 year old girls you can count with baby strollers and smoking at the same time. :p Tongue-in-cheek humor, I'm from Nashville originally so I can poke fun at Southerners.

I dont think DOLLYWOOD is too far from there either-i may stop thereif i ever get out to BG.