original thdp internal wastegate

As a seller, It is YOUR responsibility to know shipping charges or to at least know have to figure them out. If you do not know them, then you need to state "actuall shipping charges will be charged according to your location" Then you need to weigh and measure you down pipe and decide how you would like to ship it. Then when you are asked about shipping charges, the buyer can provide a zip. Then you can input that into either FEDEx, UPS and what other shipping company you and the buyer choose. Plus coming onto a board with 2 post with some crazy for sale post with no pics or any other information about you, you will get blasted.

Good luck with your sale!

As a seller, It is YOUR responsibility to know shipping charges or to at least know have to figure them out. If you do not know them, then you need to state "actuall shipping charges will be charged according to your location" Then you need to weigh and measure you down pipe and decide hoyou would like to ship it. Then when you are asked about shipping charges, the buyer can provide a zip. Then you can input that into either FEDEx, UPS and what other shipping company you and the buyer choose. Plus coming onto a board with 2 post with some crazy for sale post with no pics or any other information about you, you will get blasted.

Good luck with your sale!
thanks for the information didnt know making a sell would be this difficult

It's really not as long as you post a detailed description, usually pics and are clear about shipping and PayPal fees. And the price is more or less in line with the market.

Put it on eBay for $800. If it's a clean original it should go. An original will trump just about anything out there unless it's made specifically for the car by a good fabricator. I'd take a used TH over just about anything new. Also don't post here unless you're looking for a TH pipe

BPE2013@hotmail.com

I just sold a 3in thdp with dump for $550 shipped and about $50 was shipping cost. Give a little more info like if it includeds dump pipe and if its stainless or mild steel. Pics will help a lot.GLWS

How can you tell the difference between a THDP compared to an ATR or anything sold in that time frame?

How can you tell the difference between a THDP compared to an ATR or anything sold in that time frame?
Yep...flange, puck, and construction are all unique to those who have seen one.
I paid $700 for my 3.5" Houston pipe...and drove 100 miles to get it.