Original GNX exhaust for sale

Turbo77

I am thinking about selling my stock GNX exhaust, from after the cat to the rear tips. The mufflers have the four corner factory crimp. This exhaust is from my GNX #478. The exhaust has a little under 8K on it. I will email pictures for any serious buyers. Please let me know if you are interested with any offers - this is an original GNX exhaust. Thank you for your interest, I am in NJ.

$1,200.00 is the price....pictures.....

Attachments

• 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 246
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 234
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 223
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 214
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 202
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 220
It appears that the tailpipes were cut off...the mufflers will need to be re welded to them....

Yes, the 2nd owner took them off around 8K on the car and the 3rd owner received them boxed up (Washington to Idaho)....when I purchased the car they were still boxed as the car was trucked from Idaho to NJ.

I would consider buying them but they do look like they hit a man hole or two.

I'm serious buyer
Price it right and I'm sure it will sell
Let me know
Located in ny

autodynamics said:
I would consider buying them but they do look like they hit a man hole or two.

I'm serious buyer
Price it right and I'm sure it will sell
Let me know
Located in ny

It looks very nice to me for something that's 25 years old and less then 550 ever made. If you want it for a restoration, or another GNX, then get it coated again...
To tell him it looks beat up, just to get a better price is not cool. It looks exactly the way it should.
If you just want it to use...there are other systems out there.
Either way...pay the man.
Don't lower the price. We keep lowering our own market on cars and parts and blaming the economy.
This thing is as rare as any item ever posted on this sight.

I wasn't beating him up

I merely was saying I'm local to him
And if we could work out a deal
Just stating I'm a cash buyer
Not a tire kicker like most people

Let me know please
Pete

As far as I know the mufflers were dented purposely for installation. Im sure Rick will correct me if I am wrong

Bryan

Yes, mufflers were "dented" on the ends. I don't believe it was dented for this installation but as I recall, they were used on a Chevy

Hello gentleman, the exhaust was sold to someone doing an original GNX resotration. I am glad it made it's way to someone that can truly use it as his GNX suffered a misfourtune. Thank you again for looking into the ehaust. Best of luck with your cars!

Yes, mufflers were "dented" on the ends. I don't believe it was dented for this installation but as I recall, they were used on a Chevy

The mufflers were the same on a GNX as an Olds 442/Hurst Olds of the same vintage. Same part #s same crimps everything. They were crushed in a press.