ORIGINAL 87 Grand National 3k miles unmolested $29500

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario65

Hot Roddicus Supersonicus
I just got it in a trade from a friend. I know the history and its 100% original and unmolested,..... if there's any left this is one. Paint is original and very good. Pics if you like but its exactly what you expect at 3k miles and kept by a restorer and collector. $29500 for a quick sale. Ill have it here 12/24 and shoot pics then.

Also its a Hardtop

Last edited:
I just got it in a trade from a friend. I know the history and its 100% original and unmolested,..... if there's any left this is one. Paint is original and very good. Pics if you like but its exactly what you expect at 3k miles and kept by a restorer and collector. $29500 for a quick sale. Ill have it here 12/24 and shoot pics then.

hello Mario, please send me some photos to gauditec@yahoo.com include your location please, thanks

Ill have it here Tuesday. Ill send you pics. Smells fresh and new. Its exactly what you expect from a mint 3k mile car. Price is firm

thanks

Thanks Gentlemen. I will take a few pics as soon as its here. I have had a few GNs. Again you can picture it in your head and thats it. Just like it was when it was new. Nothing has been changed or altered. Still has the original goodyears. Never repainted. Always garaged. Driven enough to keep it running as it should. Carfax is accident and issue free. 2 owners.

May consider a modded super nice T or GN with low miles in trade plus cash. The trade needs to be mint, fast with a/c and with no issues.

Send pics and info to mario65@gmail.com
thanks

I am in JAX FL

Status
Not open for further replies.