Orginal gnx tires f/s

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I will have two front & one rear tires for sale that came originally on the GNX I just sold. Lot of thread left, I'm on vacation & useing friends computer & cant send any pictures or other info till I get back in a week or so, I'm gauging interest & offers for now. If none on E-bay they will go. Giveing forum members first chance call me @ 949-378-1590 regards Lou

What's up Lou? Snow here. If you don't mind, I would like to look at the tires when I come up there to pick up the chip for the new motor you built for me. This B(&@h is "HOT". Great job. I am impressed with how much power she is making on motor alone! Very responsive. I have to update my spec list now that I am putting some real power to the ground. See you in a few days.

Snow

What's up Lou? Snow here. If you don't mind, I would like to look at the tires when I come up there to pick up the chip for the new motor you built for me. This B(&@h is "HOT". Great job. I am impressed with how much power she is making on motor alone! Very responsive. I have to update my spec list now that I am putting some real power to the ground. See you in a few days.

Snow
Thanks snow man! Those tires are 22 years old & for a collectors GNX I don't think you want them. Sounds like the engine is breaking in nicely. Just don't hurt yourself. Cause we all know you can't drive worth a damn. Your daddy Lou

Pull that new Z06 up next to me and let's see about that! Even if I can't out run you, I am still better lookin!