Options for Precision turbo rebuild

Rustyregal

I have 2 Precision 5831 MFS Billet wheel turbo's I need rebuilt. One is still assembled and was leaking oil out of the exhaust housing. It is a fairly new unit and should only need a freshening up as it showed no signs of contact with either housing.
The second on is in worse shape. It was starved of oil and broke the oil slinger. Due to reasons beyond my control the main shaft was cut on the inducer side. The exhaust and inlet sides looked good, wheel and housing. But I will need a complete new center section I belive as it was damaged when the slinger broke. I have pictures of the damage.
I don't really trust them to rebuild it as I have witnessed some of thier refurbishing and have not been impressed. Who's out there that people have used and trust?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Been trying to get with him since Monday about them. Figured he was to busy or backed up.

Been trying to get with him since Monday about them. Figured he was to busy or backed up.

I remember our conversation. I've been struggling with the app since they switched the board around. Email me or message me again . Thanks