"Optimum" alignment specs for 1/4 mile?

Buicksx3

Sure it leaks oil--so?
Has anyone had an "optimum" alignment done for 1/4 mile use? For example, having the front end of the car jacked up a bit to simulate the "nose up" attitude while blowing down the track, and having the car aligned that way? If so, what specs did you use? I am having the PS front UCA bushings replaced and the front end is in need of alignment, and I thought I'd try to get the "trick" alignment done at the same time. The shop told me that if I could get some specs that would be great; otherwise, they'd just use the OEM specs "in the book". The car has no front sway bar and 90/10s up front.

Thanks for any & all replies!

Regards,
Morgan
'87 GN 11.1s...getting there.

Best bet

Your best bet for optimum alignment for the strip would be to measure the amount of front end rise and rear squat, and duplicate them on the alignment rack. This should include your weight in the front seat. The most important spec will be the toe setting, which should be 0. But be forewarned, this will likely cause some tire wear on the street. Global West Alignment has some specs for G bodies that work well, and don't wear tires. I don't remember what they are, but I've used them, and got nearly 40 K out of BFG tires that were only supposed to last 25K.