opinon on gnx fender flares

lilredss0287

does anyone think that the "cheap" version of the flares make the car less appealing? or do they actually fit really good, im just wondering since they go right over the existing flares on the car

pretty much only one typr out there adn i think they look great. not like you have to cut or modify car to put on

Had the fender flares installed on my GN. The wheels do not look right. They are too far inward from the fender. Also, the flares have to be reworked. They do not fit flush to the fenders. Thinking about removing the flares and keeping the fender vents. I love the GNX fender vents. They look great and are functional. I got the vent kit from G Body Parts.

Mine look good to me. I have wheel spacers in the rear. Tires are 255X50X16 rear, and 245/50/16 front.
002.jpg

i think the car looks better without them. everything else on the body just kind of flows together and has a kind of timeless quality to it, then you get to those silly bulges around the wheels that scream "I AM A PRODUCT OF THE 80's" at the top of their lungs... they are just something ASC tacked onto the body to make it look different than a regular GN and allow them to kick the wheels out a little bit.

i think the car looks better without them. everything else on the body just kind of flows together and has a kind of timeless quality to it, then you get to those silly bulges around the wheels that scream "I AM A PRODUCT OF THE 80's" at the top of their lungs... they are just something ASC tacked onto the body to make it look different than a regular GN and allow them to kick the wheels out a little bit.

asc didnt just tack them on the fenders....they actually cut out sections of the fenders and quarters on the gnx...look at the gnx fender mods that richard clark has posted up....shows the process in which they were attached...............personally, i think it depends on how the car is setup....i like them on some cars...check out dr buick's rse car.......and some cars,not so much......joel