Opinions on this car?

Ill give em 12,000 and a stick of bubble gum and call it a damn day and still feel pretty cruddy about it!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks guys...that's what I suspected. Since I like the oddball Turbo Limiteds, I am gonna look at it while I'm at Barrett jackson next week. If it's as clean as he says, I might make him an offer in the low 20s.

If anyone else knows of a turbo limited with a beige interior for sale....feel free to PM me!

Thanks again!

I sent you a pm

BW:)

It's only been said about 20 times so far, so I'll say it again.Nice car but it's way overpriced. :D

I would just like to know how the put in dual power mirrors. Were those available in that style housing? Another G-body board I'm on says they were not.

I'm headed over there to take a peek at it now....wonder how he will respond when I let him know his price is at least 50% too high?

Will keep you guys posted....BTW..there are 2 sweet GNX's here at Barrett Jackson!

I would just like to know how the put in dual power mirrors. Were those available in that style housing? Another G-body board I'm on says they were not.

What do you mean? What style housing? My car has the dual remote mirrors.

But are they power? The 'sport' housing that was on most of the Regals, not the style that was on the 3rd gen F-bodies and later Monte SS.

But are they power? The 'sport' housing that was on most of the Regals, not the style that was on the 3rd gen F-bodies and later Monte SS.

No, they don't exist. The "remote" mirrors which are cable controlled are the best you can get for the sport mirrors on G-body's. I have been researching into what internal mechanisms that I can swap into the Sport Mousing to make true electronic power mirrors. I will let you know if I am successful.

No, they don't exist. The "remote" mirrors which are cable controlled are the best you can get for the sport mirrors on G-body's. I have been researching into what internal mechanisms that I can swap into the Sport Mousing to make true electronic power mirrors. I will let you know if I am successful.

Please do. Thanks!

LoL.... Does it come with a freshly pained bridge.:eek::rolleyes: It's worth about $15k maybe.

Wow it runs 10.8s on those rubber band tires :rolleyes:

Well, it's actually on Nitto Drags, but it still isn't a 10 sec car.....

Anyway, the owner is very meticulous, but he is VERY proud of the car. He was surprised when I told him the VDO gauges are not GNX parts, and he insisted that because the parts were put on by the "GM Vehicle Performance center" that the car is somehow worth more. Wasn't interested in budging below 40k.

I didn't have the heart to tell him what it's really worth. Basically, it's a really nice modded Turbo Limited that he will be owning for a long, long time.

Well, it's actually on Nitto Drags, but it still isn't a 10 sec car.....

Anyway, the owner is very meticulous, but he is VERY proud of the car. He was surprised when I told him the VDO gauges are not GNX parts, and he insisted that because the parts were put on by the "GM Vehicle Performance center" that the car is somehow worth more. Wasn't interested in budging below 40k.

I didn't have the heart to tell him what it's really worth. Basically, it's a really nice modded Turbo Limited that he will be owning for a long, long time.

Well think of it this way, atleast it's another TB that is going to be taken care of and not beat to $hit.