opinions appreciated

I've been having to do something about the rear for awhile now but didn't realize how bad it was til recently.
1. Once I get up to a speed where tire spin is no longer an issue the rear starts doing weird things under heavy boost. Like its wallowing back and forth.
2. All 4 corners squeak like an old rocking chair.
3. And the straw that broke the camels back is if I push down on the rear it stays down. If I pull up on the rear it stays up. I kind of have adjustable ride height hehe
ooooh you got your money out of those springs/shocks

I've been having to do something about the rear for awhile now but didn't realize how bad it was til recently.
1. Once I get up to a speed where tire spin is no longer an issue the rear starts doing weird things under heavy boost. Like its wallowing back and forth.
2. All 4 corners squeak like an old rocking chair.
3. And the straw that broke the camels back is if I push down on the rear it stays down. If I pull up on the rear it stays up. I kind of have adjustable ride height hehe
Yeah, that doesn't sound good.

No you do not need adjustable uppers. You have a street car with slicks. So if you ever decided to adjust pinion angle the adjustable uppers would come in handy. You would also need to replace the bushings on the ears, as some arms don’t come with those. Lower non adjustables are fine. Make sure you have the rear seat brace, GNX #5 bushing, get some quality lowers and uppers with good bushings. UMI makes some nice stuff. Bigger sway bar would be good but the best would be H&R frame mounted bar. It is pricey but is the best. Why not throw the UMI rear shock tower brace in there too. Screw it control arm braces too. Then all you need to do is figure out your shock/spring combo and you are done.

No you do not need adjustable uppers. You have a street car with slicks. So if you ever decided to adjust pinion angle the adjustable uppers would come in handy. You would also need to replace the bushings on the ears, as some arms don’t come with those. Lower non adjustables are fine. Make sure you have the rear seat brace, GNX #5 bushing, get some quality lowers and uppers with good bushings. UMI makes some nice stuff. Bigger sway bar would be good but the best would be H&R frame mounted bar. It is pricey but is the best. Why not throw the UMI rear shock tower brace in there too. Screw it control arm braces too. Then all you need to do is figure out your shock/spring combo and you are done.
I think ultimately that's whats going to happen. I'm not big on doing anything half ass when it comes to my Buick. Replace everything. Body cushions, upper and lowers, shocks. Not sure if it's gonna happen in stages or all at once. But its gonna get done. As for shock spring combo I'm happy with the handling and ride quality of the moog springs and tired Bilsteins. Thanx for the advice