Opinion guys would should i trade my 85' GN for a 2002 camaro SS??

Grand National for the win!!!!!!! Yeah i doubt ima trade this sucka i love my baby to much

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Renfroe yeah ill keep you guys posted will see what happens ima drive the hell out the ss but im leanin towards not doing in :)

Grand National for the win!!!!!!! Yeah i doubt ima trade this sucka i love my baby to much

The devil almost clouded your judgement brother... welcome back lmao

Boostmeup shit man its the devil i tell you the devil!!!!!! And plus i wouldnt hear the end of it with my ole ladie she loves this car :)

Were thinking of making our first baby in the back of the Nasty Nash also lol. Ha. ;)

Now see you have got to keep the gn that way after the baby gets old enough and starts asking about stains in the back seat you can say it was you brothers/sisters that couldnt swim hahaha

Sorry I shouldnt have said that thats just wrong still funny as hell though :cool:

Hahahhahahahahahahaha got me rolling.over here. Good 1 brother

Oh shit never got back to you fellas. Lol. After 1 day of thought i had decided not to go for the trade and just save up and buy it. :). Keen the GN and get a SS also

Oh shit never got back to you fellas. Lol. After 1 day of thought i had decided not to go for the trade and just save up and buy it. :). Keen the GN and get a SS also

Nice thats what I would have done but buy the time I gathered up the money for the ss I would have changed my mine and bought a k5 and done some mud runs thats just me though

Renfroe lol shit man if i dont get the ss ill get myself a street bike. Knowing my ladie will kill me.... i can hear her now!!!!! Andrew wtffffff...lol

I had an 01 gsxr 1000 and loved it till my truck broke down in the winter and thats all I had to drive 75 to and from work round trip it sucked

I had a 08 zx6r loved that dam bike but had to get rid of it for some cash flow at that time.

I still have my o1 zx9r with 4 into 1 full racing akropovic exhast and Ivans jet kit... stopped riding 3 years ago when I low sided ( loose gravel) @ 80 mph... not good especially when you weigh 320 lbs lol