Operation Shoe Box - Support the Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will support our trops

But i will not support this war. Did you know that the CIA, now has military power. Not just because of this war. Basically bush has his own gang, this was a 150 year old law, that no civilian group can gain military power. and it was now passed by no other then William Rampquist. Bushes right hand man. now if that isnt a modern day hitler, what the hell is going on!!!

im neither, but does it matter, no one questions, why did he do that? you can throw all your republican bull**** at me as much as you like, but can you answer for him, to why hes doing the things hes doing?!. Do that please, i would like to know

Why did he do what?

Why did Saddam gas his own people? I don't know.
Why did Saddam rape, kill, and torture his own people? I don't know.
Why does Saddam invade his neighbors and launch Chemical weapons at them? I don't know.

Why are our troops in Iraq? To remove Saddam. Plain and simple. I don't care if you really think its about oil. We get 12% of our oil from Iraq. You can be sure we will probably take some for our trouble - but the fact remains, long term, Iraq will have a free nation - free of Saddam. We aren't going to "own it" or "run it". That has never happen and won't.

Some say Bush is doing it because his daddy couldn't and its revenge.

I say...... so? Saddam needs to go - and Iraq is a stepping stone for the giant 9-11 awoke. The best defense is a great offense. These countries will not harbor and fund these terrorists if they know the US will show up on their shores and remove them from power. After Iraq, watch how fast these other countries start offering up those terrorist leaders so we don't invade them next.

Terrorist organizations need money and shelter to do their bad deeds. Like the Democratic voters - once the free cheese runs out, they will go away......

What do you mean Bush gave the CIA military power?

Would you rather they tie the CIA's arms behind their back and several more 9-11 type events happen. You're arguments point to bush as a bad guy without giving any backup information. Bush is the only recent leader to have the balls to forget about his presidential campaign and do what needs to be done.

So - what does that have to do with you? Are you an international terrorist that can be affected by this?

Are you still talking about something that happened last June, or is there something new that maybe you only know about????

http://www.converge.org.nz/pma/cra0557.htm

If so, this is old news.

Let me guess - you are one of the people that feel the US should disarm????

Bush Sr started to fix the problem in 91'. Then Clinton dropped the ball...he was too busy.

Now as far as Bush's reason? Here are some good reasons:
1983: marine Barrocks, Beruit Lebanon, 243 dead
1988: Lockerbie bombing, 244 dead
1993: World Trade Center bombing, 6 dead
1996: Kohbar Towers, 19 dead
1998: 2 US Embassis Kenya/Tanzania,224 dead
2000: USS Cole, 17 dead
2001:World Trade Center, Pentagon, Flt 93, 3000 plus dead.

How many more reasons why do you need?

Good article TJ. OK, after reading that, I'm all against bush and now see saddam as an innocent bystander. :rolleyes:

I hate to say this black death, but this type of action from the president is typical, and I don't mean just GB. Do a little history research. We've had special opps forces go into many different countries to take out "bad guys" that threaten our way of life. If you think bush is the first president to do something like this, then you really are very short sighted.

Re: i will support our trops

Originally posted by Black Death
But i will not support this war.

you can't support the troops if you don't back their mission,genius.:rolleyes:

Did you know that the CIA, now has military power. Not just because of this war. Basically bush has his own gang, this was a 150 year old law, that no civilian group can gain military power.

central intelligence is a government agency,and has always conducted "black ops" hand-in-hand with special forces.

now if that isnt a modern day hitler, what the hell is going on!!!

you really need to do more research before you start spouting off,junior.every time you open your mouth on this board you prove how little you know.

you ever gonna fix that suicidal quote,or are you gonna leave it there as testament to how lost you are?

you can throw all your republican bull**** at me as much as you like, but can you answer for him, to why hes doing the things hes doing

yup hes a democrat.........or from iraq. ya know has it even crossed your mind that just maby our president knows more then YOU do?

besides if you like sadam so much why dont YOU go over there and become a human shield? why dont YOU try some chemical tests? why dont YOU be the first in line to be draged down the streets by a bunch of ungreatfull rag heads? ill cut a deal with you, if you want to take your gutlass rag head kissing ass over there ill gladly buy a one way ticket for you.

442, your just a useless waste of sperm and should have been killed a long time ago , i dont kiss the rag heads, camel jockeys, sand ******s ass. I take care of my own and i think you should go F U C K YOURSELF. Oh yeah, can i add also, thank you TJthroson for answering what i asked, i hope i pissed off alot of you

hey **** stick
where can i find you so i can beat your sissy ass down

take a left at 711

can i add also, No one is telling me why he did it.

once again im going to have to point out to you that sometimes people in high government jobs, like president bush, know things that we dont know. there could be thousands of reasions that there not telling us the this info but quite frankly i dont think they need to because it could endanger the troops.

as for the curseing and the threats i think that is uncalled for, i have my thaughts and perspectives on things to but i dont need to blow up at people. please grow up and post again when your not going to instagate a fight.

The reason bush gave the cia power to take out saddam is so that maybe just maybe they would be successful in taking him out before we went to war. If you ask me that is a very good reason to give the CIA the power to take control of the situation. So, if you believe that sending 300,000 troops into iraq knowing that there would be causualties, is better than sending in a small black opps operation then you really don't know how to run a country and we should let the people that really know whats going on do their job!

hey man, i wasnt the one who instigated, you insighted it. I only asked a simple question, everyone else were the ones who became hostile. i feel like im in the movie spaceballs "i knew it, im surrounded by @$$holes!"

can we drop this now? i dont want to see another flame war.

the point is that we are in a war, they are killing our boys and if they could get there hands on our wemen they would rape them before they killed them. we are dealing with some VERRY bad people that need to be taken out and if you cant see that what a shame. i think bush has the right idea i support him no matter what he does because i know that he has the intelagence capabilitys that we dont and some times he does things that seem irrational but there are reasions.

Holy Jesus, how did we go from a thread about supporting our troops to this crap? Oh I know, its because black death hi jacked a thread with his worthless drivle:rolleyes: Black death your not going to "beat anybody down", and you owe the crow an apology for what you have done to his thread. He started this thread with a genuine interest in supporting our troops, and you have turned it into a disgrace, musch as yourself. Grow up, and go to school, because you are very ignorant.

I only asked a simple question, everyone else were the ones who became hostile. i feel like im in the movie spaceballs "i knew it, im surrounded by @$$holes!"
In reviewing everyone's response to your request for information as to why Bush is persuing his course of action, YOU are the only one acting like an idiot here. :rolleyes:

You obviously enjoy raising the ire of the board members with your odd view of the world, but quit acting like a baby when your proven wrong. Better yet, go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.