opened dump now runs like shit???

sick GN

Car was running good... nice and smooth... rev'd nice... everything was good... opened the dump pipe and started running rough... vacuum dropped to 11 from about 17 iac shot up to 30 and ran like total crap... also smells real rich... tried resetting computer and it does the same thing... what did I mess up now lol

Boost normally goes up two pounds with dump open...i hope the extra boost didnt hurt anything...whats youre maf numbers at idle?

Haven't driven it at all... this is just at idle in the driveway... af reading is 10... it was at 7 before

Did u try closing the dump to see if it goes away?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Front mount 80lbers with TT chip translator with lt1 maf 70mm tb te64 turbo... I think 7 is where I'm supposed to be with the chip and translator... I'm trying to let it run to see if the computer has to relearn it or something

I have an electric dump on my car and I open and close it all the time with no changes in anything other than a few psi of boost. Try driving it around and see if it tames itself.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Closed the dump back up... reset the computer... reset the iac and tps... still running like it is missing...

I can post numbers tomorrow... I switched the computers and it did get better... until it warmed up... then it was slightly better but it has a miss when it revs...

Sounds like an vac line leak. I had a connection degrade at one of the vacuum T's that would seal itself once warmed up. Check over the vac lines, pretty easy to knock one loose.