oops he did it again

The first one I saw, he wrecked the GN he bought from Billy Duke with a twin turbo proline motor he put in it, now he wrecks another one. Luckly it's not a Buick... I hear this makes number 5 or 6 cars he totaled in the last 2 years. But he had a spare at the track. His proline powered twin turbo mustsang, although he didn't run it. I heard he wrecked 2 cars in one night. Man thats gotta be close to a half millon dollars in cars now.

Here is his twin turbo proline powered Camaro greeting the walls...
YouTube - Joe Joe Wrecks another one

The GN was sick RIP, maybe this guy should sponsor a driver.

Something tells me he should think about a different hobby! :eek: I think Chuck made the most accurate observation. Couldn't even get down the track on a single.

The guy in the 57 Chevy seems to know about this JoJo and his driving skills as he did not leave the starting line. Smart guy.

It takes talent to ball up that many cars... the almost wreck clip shows him on the brakes when it gets loose... rookie move.

The guy in the 57 Chevy seems to know about this JoJo and his driving skills as he did not leave the starting line. Smart guy.

That's what I thought when I watched it. Anybody who knows his history would be smart not to get beside him.

I am surprised the let him on the track.
It would be terrible if he hurt someone else.

If it was my track! He would have been done after 3 strikes your out. Who the hell is this joker? Someone is gonna die if he stays on the track! Watch:

I was thinking the same thing!!! Guy must have known what he was up against. Who is JoJo??? After watching those runs I would refuse to race him. Not worth destroying a car over his crappy driving. Hes going to hurt someone bad.