Only TR in the county

zeus87gn

Automotive Neurosurgeon
...or at least as far as I know. The quality of the pics aren't that good, but what can you do for a camera phone.
Yes, we are pushing 200K miles. Second paint job, original motor, 3rd trani, 4 kids, a doberman and many, many days of sweating to keep it clean.

Attachments

• 07-29-06_1702.jpg
    07-29-06_1702.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,132
  • 07-29-06_1703.jpg
    07-29-06_1703.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 07-29-06_1704.jpg
    07-29-06_1704.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,015
  • 07-29-06_1705.jpg
    07-29-06_1705.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 980
  • 07-29-06_1706.jpg
    07-29-06_1706.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 985
Looks good for the mileage, but I'm sure the camera phone doesn't do it justice. Thanks for sharing.

cool...I hope mine looks that good then...I plan on doing a complete restomod on it before then :D
Shesh...only one in the county, I can think of over 20 Turbo Buicks in Amarillo alone(ones that I have seen driving and have confirmed to be different cars)! But, having a guy who is "specializing in Turbo Buicks" running a shop here doesn't hurt the numbers :D (I just can't afford his labor costs!)

Hey there,
Thanks for looking. Yea, a camera phone seems to do good at closer distances. It would look better if it were clean. I just took it for a spin that day and was goofing around with my new phone.

Just got back from vacation last week, and strangely enough there is another GN in town. My wife saw it passing by the college. Anyone on here?

We live close to Savannah. It is sparselly populated, mostly rual. Probably equal to the population of East Ridge. I used to live there...but went to high school at ND. I don't know you do I?

Forgot I had these pictures. They are from about 2 or 3 years ago before we got the 255 on all 4 corners. I will be uploading a few more over the next day or so. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Zeus 1 small.jpg
    Zeus 1 small.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 880
Another or two....

Attachments

• Zeus 2 small.jpg
    Zeus 2 small.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 860
  • Zeus 3 small.jpg
    Zeus 3 small.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 854
  • Zeus 4 small.jpg
    Zeus 4 small.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 846
Great to see someone had fun and still keeps it looking good. Jeez I shake when I take my 4,508 GN out. no fun. So I got this 163,000 mi. Limited Going to have fun.Need to do motor everything else done. GOD HELP ME!

Thanka again for the compliment.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but everyone that has low mile GN's makes me ill...because I don't have one! :p

I wish ours didn't have that many miles, it had to be used as a DD for a couple of years and racked 'em up. I can only now thank God that it is still running.

Zeus, I passed by your house on the way to Gary's a few months ago. I saw your car in the yard. I was asking Gary about it. Here is a pic of mine, when I take it out. 86 with 86K miles. Only 800 miles in the last 24 months have been put on it and 200 of those was a road trip. My GN is the only one in my town and only one more in the county.
edfbbc93.jpg

DUDE!, you should have stopped and said hello. I've seen some of your postings around, I didn't know you were that close. If you were driving your GN, I would have noticed...if I was outside. You must have slipped by!

Not sure where you are, but if you are north of Gary it woldn't have made sense to come through Stsbo to get to his place. Middle Georgia is a big area.

You all and your low mileage GN's make me ill...only because I don't have one :rolleyes:

No I never take things wrong. Was going to make a street car out of it at 2,100 miles. Looked at it. People said I was crazy. But putting 2,500 dollars down on a one owner. 163,000. Good sound car. When motor gets done.I'm driving ,man! Woman owned it new.
Waired 6 years for her to give it up. Liked the blue interior.Bench seat is sweet.

Yeah the paint is perfect.Was built in October1987.Guess they got the paint right.It's nice too look at.But don't ever think you'd love to own one.Bought in 1988 left over.Why I'm trying to save for a motor work to be done. Hard to find in NY.
Nice stock reasonable upgraded cars to me are the bomb! JMO....Rob

you in the boro? i went to GSU !.....i come down every summer to teach at GSU....

sdteb has it right. Graduated from GSU in 98, met my wife and been here ever since. There are a few military families around, but probably live closer to Savannah. All I usually hear from Ft.S is either practice rounds or flybys overhead. Are you close to savannah?

Edit: Uhh, guess not. I now see you are in Detroit...if that is up to date.

im in detroit now but, i was in the brigade they couldnt fit in ft. stewart (my hq at the time) 3rd brigade, 24th infantry division, at fort benning. had a blast in GA. too. loved every day. it was like paradise.

it was the bomb. never had soo much fun in my entire life. every DAY was something new and exciting. everyone danced. everyone said hello. people were polite. noone was gun shy. I mean, you could take a gun, with no case, from your house to your cars trunk, and not only would the whole block not hit the dirt, but they'd actually come up to you, "hey, what kinda gun is that? oh yea? I got one very similar to that in my house!"... and that was the cop! lol. And boy can a georgian party. MAN can they throw down. lol.

In detroit. if you pull a gun out, to take to your car, you better have it in a case, or people are gonna FREAK. Like theyre weapons of mass destruction or something.. Hellooo. guns are legal guys! ...