Online dating services

In regards to 18 yo's, keep in mind what the majors say about the minors:
"If there's grass on the infield, play ball"

I just got out of a 5 month relationship with a girl I met on emode.com. I'm a fairly quiet guy and can't really handle the bar thing. Throw some good pics of yourself online, and don't just send out some kind of form email to each girl, they can read that. Individually write to each one and talk about something in their profile. Just remember, when your profile is up, you might get 1-2 girls a week contacting you. They are getting 5 or more guys every day. It's just a numbers game, but make yourself stand out in some way.
If you're just looking for booty calls, you might consider facethejury.com.

Peter

I just got out of a 5 month relationship with a girl I met on emode.com. I'm a fairly quiet guy and can't really handle the bar thing. Throw some good pics of yourself online, and don't just send out some kind of form email to each girl, they can read that. Individually write to each one and talk about something in their profile. Just remember, when your profile is up, you might get 1-2 girls a week contacting you. They are getting 5 or more guys every day. It's just a numbers game, but make yourself stand out in some way.

My problem with the computer dating scene is that you people write down all these parameters for the person you want to meet but in reality, usually people don't know who the hell they want until they meet them. I've seen guys date girls that were everything they said they wanted in a girl. They end up dumping them and then date a girl that is everything they say they hate in a girl. Guess who they end up marrying? To me it would just seem easier and faster to actually see who you are talking to. I guess its cool for shy people though. Although if your that shy, you should really get out and do something about it. Good Luck.

I am 28 and my son who is 8 lives with me so going out to bars is very difficult for me to do.

I am on match.com and have had a few dates but nothing serious. It's not really a great site but possibly one of the best going right now. There chat applet sucks. I pay 19.99 which is cheaper than it takes to get me drunk(OR A CHICK) at a club so the price isn't bad.

Good luck what ever you decide.

ter, i met the woman i am going to marry cruising Frannie Lew (locals will know the place) in one of my old cars.

Try getting a good name on aol, and hit the chat rooms, i met some hot girls in SI when i was younger off them. How about picking one up from Perkins late one night ;) .

Good Luck, btw i thought you were alot younger

broke1 - STFU You're a total idiot with zero self esteem.
It's obvious you define your self by the number of notches on your bed post. If that's how you define "success" with women, you're still an amateur. To bad your self esteem is so low - maybe some couseling is in order.

4 girls in one weekend huh? What'd ya do, get tired or run out of other guys rejects? To bad none were worth keeping.

SOME people want something more than a piece of meat to use and throw away...there's more to life than p*%sy. You're to young to know that yet so, I'll give ya a break...I was just like you when I was younger. I soon realized how empty and meaningless my life was. THEN I met someone worth keeping and I wouldn't give that up for all the p*%sy in the world. Your day will come...

Keep the faith TurboTer! You'll find her!

Well, you can probably say alot of things about broke-1 but lack of self-esteem is probably not one of them. Probably goes through women so quick because one night with him is all they need if you know what I mean.;) Also, he never shared with us how much he paid for those 4 ladies. He did advise the poster to get a prostitute you know.;)

I say go for it. I had so many girls last year in my senior year of hs that I lost count. The problem was that none lasted more then a few weeks. So one night over the summer i was a little bored and putup a profile on matchmaker.com just to surf the chicks. I msg'd the first hot one i saw and ended up dating her until yesterday, just a few days shy of 6 months. Not bad considering it beat the other 7 relationships by about 5 months. It never hurts to have your options opened in all places.

Originally posted by arista5
ter, i met the woman i am going to marry cruising Frannie Lew (locals will know the place) in one of my old cars.

Try getting a good name on aol, and hit the chat rooms, i met some hot girls in SI when i was younger off them. How about picking one up from Perkins late one night ;) .

Good Luck, btw i thought you were alot younger

Mike have you asked that girl to marry you yet? LMAO!!!!!!!!

Drew your only 26 enjoy it! When your ready for as Scott said a serious relationship you'll know it.Then you'll get divorced in less the a year .:rolleyes:

Take a couple classes at a local college/community college. Get more education and scope out the ladies at the same time. My school is full of hott chicks. I've been "dating" this one girl i met there for a couple months now and theres plenty more if this doesn't work out.