One thing I have noticed about our cars...

Sorry to hear about your misfortune bbcuttygirl. But then again, you could say you were lucky. With the 1000 hp that his truck must have, that could have split your truck clean in half. So a crumpled up tailgate isn't too bad after all. :)

Sorry.. couldn't resist that.

Can you just replace the tailgate? It didn't bend the bed rails or anything, did it?

I could replace the tailgate if I wanted because my dad works at a salvage yard so I could get one for really cheap but I don't really want to because I would never find one to match the color of my truck. . . . . . . .pink!!! And I don't like the idea of going around in a multi colored truck. So I will just deal with the dents, and broken bumper!!! Don't worry his truck doesn't have 1000 HP it's an S-10 like mine except his is two years older.

OK, Sunday's passed... this thread will end up going on as long as the "Thank God it's Friday" thread!

TTT:p

Yeah, i know that Sunday has passed, sorry all day Sunday I got to work on snowmobiles and transporting them from here to there, trying to sell one, oh and I did sold one for $400, and bought two more and a trailor for $400, lost NO money on that deal, I was quite impressed!!!

I don't think she's going to post any pics of herself.. and what happened to her boyfriend? He shoots his mouth off then disappears... I mean if you're going to open up a can of worms then stick around and take a can of whoop-ass! :D

Yeah, I know neither of us have been around much lately, we have both been working on the snowmobiles so that they will be running great by the time snow flies!!!! I know that we have to go to his moms house tonight so I should be able to get a pic up!!!