one of us got killed

hahahahaha... Prob a stock GN that thinks all ricers are slow :p I am goin to have some fun with both this summer :p

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 785
Hey grumpy I got a targa/convertible sitting that the rotory blew up in....HMMMMM

there are a few RX7 Buicks out there :cool: Oh.. "roll racing" is ..wellll you know :eek:

Roll racing is not racing.... Thats what you trying to say cause I completely agree.

Roll Racing...Pole smoker racing
so ur saying every single KILL in the kill section on this board as well as any other are pole smokers?:rolleyes:

how many KILLZ come from two cars lining up side by side from a stop? just not practical on the street unless you wanna run the risk of being arrested for an organized street race

so ur saying every single KILL in the kill section on this board as well as any other are pole smokers?:rolleyes:

how many KILLZ come from two cars lining up side by side from a stop? just not practical on the street unless you wanna run the risk of being arrested for an organized street race

I aint no pole smoker...aint a rope tugger either....but most of the races I've been in on the street officially start from a roll after a gingerly roll in to gauge interest.

Nothing dumber than launching on a green light....all by yourself....:rolleyes:

I aint no pole smoker...aint a rope tugger either....but most of the races I've been in on the street officially start from a roll after a gingerly roll in to gauge interest.

Nothing dumber than launching on a green light....all by yourself....:rolleyes:

Sounds like you speak from experience about racing yourself off a green light.. haha..

Sounds like you speak from experience about racing yourself off a green light.. haha..

I aint one to brag but...yes....I've been all alone, tires a blazin at WOT out in front with no one trying to keep up at least once in the past...

Makes you feel real dumb when you get stuck at the next light with no escape and they all come rolling up on you slow....you don't want to look over at them....but you can feel their eye's...looking...judging...mocking....

You finally can't resist any longer....so you look over and sure enough...there's grandma chicken staring back at you.
You can read her lips in slow motion as she says..."Stupid Bastard...tsk, tsk, tsk....wait till I tell your mamma..."

You look to the other side and there's the pastor from church staring back at you...his words read..."You're going to hell..." as he shakes his head in shame and then looks away with a tear in his eye...

Dammit....now I need to go back for another therapy session...

Dont be so sensitive...
Thats the typically saying for street racing. Roll race is a typical ricer thing or cars that dont hook for nothing.

I race any way I get a chance to.... LOL.

Win some and lose some fun is in the race IMO.

I aint one to brag but...yes....I've been all alone, tires a blazin at WOT out in front with no one trying to keep up at least once in the past...

Makes you feel real dumb when you get stuck at the next light with no escape and they all come rolling up on you slow....you don't want to look over at them....but you can feel their eye's...looking...judging...mocking....

You finally can't resist any longer....so you look over and sure enough...there's grandma chicken staring back at you.
You can read her lips in slow motion as she says..."Stupid Bastard...tsk, tsk, tsk....wait till I tell your mamma..."

You look to the other side and there's the pastor from church staring back at you...his words read..."You're going to hell..." as he shakes his head in shame and then looks away with a tear in his eye...

Dammit....now I need to go back for another therapy session...

That is one of the funniest things I have read on here. Nice work.