One of the best kills Ever!

PHD of Hotrods
Ok...ok it happened twice.........

Im on my way home and in front of me in a double left hand turn lane is a guy on a harley, really really loud.......on the outside of the loud scale......he is in front of me in the other lane screwing around......reving and clutching it alittle etc.......We go arounfd the turn and I stay in the left lane (of a three lane road) he shoots over to the right lane around another car.......the car in front of me turns left again so we end up pulling up to the next light with one car between us but at the front of the lanes.........this is where it gets good.....I edge out enough so he can see me there.........I m sure he did......but he was still jack assing around........ The light turns green and I get on it and so does he....................................as we get out about 60 ft I start to hook pretty good..........and pull on him slowly..........this is where it gets really really good.......as I puyll away he sees.........................that Im in my 64 elcamino pulling the TRAILER!

I raced to about 65 or so........the road narrowed to 2 lanes and low and behold the next light , RED! Ok I was worried.....I admit it.......This time he was intent on showing me the way......The light goes green and yes he is off.......wot right away.........I pedeled it but he was out about a bike lenght.......I shift to second and pace him then real him in! He's in a tuck even! The harley is so loud I can t even hear my LT1..............I shift to third and run to maybe 75 or 80 and he is at the back of the trailer........I m pretty sure he couldn t believe what was happening........He gave me a thumbs up down the road and went our seperate ways......

I just know he had to double or triple take when the trailer came into view on the first race.............as I pulled away.....

That is way too funny. :D I was a passenger in a similar race, only with out the trailer.

Ryan

Its a double axle 18 ft dovetail car trailer......

Weather.......man.............cold to me...but......60 and perfectly sunny....

I got a similar story like that. I was at a party and started talking to this guy with a Ford Lightning. Anyways, hes got the usual easy mods done to it. He tells me how good it runs and how he kills "everything on the street." Then he asks me what kinda car I have. I say a Grand National (Actually I have a T-Type but no one ever knows what that is!) As I say this, his buddy standing next to him starts to laugh. I'm kinda pissed know because I think he is laughing at my car. I ask him "whats so funny?" He says to his buddy "hey, tell him what you got beat by last summer." The guy with the Lightning gets a serious face and says "A Grand National." Then his buddy is like "No tell him what this GN was doing!" Dude then says "Yeah, he was trailering a 18' boat." I loved that. At least he was honest!

Sweet Story!!

That story rocks Kevin!! I like the new Lightnings though. I've never seen one get beat by a newer Corvette at the strip...

His Lightning was one of the older "square" ones. It was a neat looking truck.