one of 3 with a factory sunroof?

If I remember correctly, there were only two that I have ever heard of and they are not CF5 cars. They were both sent back to ASC to have the ASC power moonroofs installed. The window sticker is not very clear, but it looks like the list price is $29,290 which would be the correct list price for a GNX as they were all identically equipped and had Identical window stickers with respect to options and list prices. That price would not include the CF5 option and if that is the case, obviously the car does not have a (GM)factory installed power moonroof. I guess someone certainly have cut the roof off of a moonroof car and installed it on a GNX. Please feel free to school me if anyone knows better than I on this particular issue.:D

035 is Legitimate...

There were several GNX vehicles equipped with moonroofs (glass) and sunroofs (steel). These were retrofitted by ASC and most have documentation, and they are considered ASC-authorized but not GM-authorized (i.e., not a "factory" option on the Trunk ID or Window Sticker). 035 is legitimate in this respect and is so recognized by GNXRegistry.ORG since this car's moonroof was among those installed by ASC. Interestingly, there is no order to the "roofed" cars-- i.e. they were done by individual request and not by block and the GNX numbers vary widely.

I know the owner of this car and it has a very interesting history as part of a large high-dollar collection in GA. The previous owner used to loan NASCAR legend Bobby Allison this particular GNX to buzz around the Atlanta area. As far as condition, I inspected this car simultaneously with Terry Shaw last year. It is a nice driver-quality car, but not a show car. Original turbo is gone, but I may have a line on its location.

Hope this helps!

There were several GNX vehicles equipped with moonroofs (glass) and sunroofs (steel). These were retrofitted by ASC and most have documentation, and they are considered ASC-authorized but not GM-authorized (i.e., not a "factory" option on the Trunk ID or Window Sticker). 035 is legitimate in this respect and is so recognized by GNXRegistry.ORG since this car's moonroof was among those installed by ASC. Interestingly, there is no order to the "roofed" cars-- i.e. they were done by individual request and not by block and the GNX numbers vary widely.

I know the owner of this car and it has a very interesting history as part of a large high-dollar collection in GA. The previous owner used to loan NASCAR legend Bobby Allison this particular GNX to buzz around the Atlanta area. As far as condition, I inspected this car simultaneously with Terry Shaw last year. It is a nice driver-quality car, but not a show car. Original turbo is gone, but I may have a line on its location.

Hope this helps!
Just a FYI if you know this guy his ad states FACTORY Moonroof as this is wrong as per your above statement.& He say's it comes with most options the owner of 35 must not know GNX's