One more time, My 86 White T-Type, Leather, Moonroof

I'd kill to get my hands on Mike's car!! Unfortunately, I have two GN's sitting around, 1 possibly two too many.:eek: GN rich, cash poor.

Another Monday and the car is not gone yet. So lets make it happen this week. $11,500 and it goes
Mike

not sure best I can figure is that he did that when he put the GN spoiler on the car. which was painted on the car to match, about 40% of the car has been respayed but it is hard to see unles you really look. It matches spot on.
Mike

Dang Mike.
That is a sweet car at an unbelievable price. If I had the money, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Somebody really needs to jump on this car, as I can promise you, that car is everything Mike is saying it is.

Man that's a nice one.
Good luck with the sale and TTT for ya.

Patrick

thanks, it is a great car. I am trying to keep it in the TB.com family but ino one seems to have any money. Looks like it is going to Ebay soon, maybe in pieces.
Mike

ever run it at the track? man that thing is beautiful. id kill for a white t with a floor shift

Mike - do you have any more pics? Maybe outside in the sun light? Can you describe the body/ paint condition? Any rust? One lower door jam looks good, is the other excelent as well?

Any dyno time? drag strip times? any slipping of the trans.
Other than that -Why are you really getting rid of it?
Thanks
Joel

don't race this car, it is just a driver, trans is perfect still chips second, body and paint is a 9 out of 10 no rust, bottom of doors and trunk is clean as the pics show. I have too many cars and this one needs to go so I can move to the next project. I can take pictures of whatever if someone is serious about buying it, just let me know. It is going to ebay soon.
Mike

last chance before the car goes to Ebay the auction will start at $10,000
Would rather see a TB.com member get it
Mike

Mike - do you have any more pics? Maybe outside in the sun light? Can you describe the body/ paint condition? Any rust? One lower door jam looks good, is the other excelent as well?

Any dyno time? drag strip times? any slipping of the trans.
Other than that -Why are you really getting rid of it?
Thanks
Joel

Are U buying it ???

Are U buying it ???

I really like the car- but if I get another(without getting rid of 2- mustang and F250) my wife says she wants the new VW CC ($42K):eek:

I would fly out there and drive it back. Why are there so MANY in MIDDLE AMERICA?:D

The car is SOLD, the new buyer bought it complete with all the parts and everything. This saved me from listing the car on ebay and all the parts seperatly. Thank you for that :)
Mike