On sale today Hotwheelscollectors.com

VADER231

This is on sale today open to the public no more than 4000 will be produced

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 338
Just checked the website and they are already sold out. What a pisser, always just that close. Probably have to pay a mint on ebay or something now to get one.

Just checked the website and they are already sold out. What a pisser, always just that close. Probably have to pay a mint on ebay or something now to get one.

If you really want one I'll sell ya one of mine at what I paid plus shipping. I was only able to order two so just did it because and really only care about having one for my diecast/model collection.

Wow, that is an awesome offer which I REALLY appreciate and gladly accept. Let me know when they arrive and we can work out the final details. I probably would have done the same (bought a few) so I could have done the same for another member. What a great TB community we have. I will drink a beer in your honor tonight. Cheers!

They're not supposed to ship until December so reach out to me then or refresh this thread and we can figure this out. My memory is shot in my old age so just let me know and I'll do the same.

Cool, I added a reminder in Outlook for the first of December. We will talk to you then or before. Thanks again

Ha, I guess I should have been more specific on my Outlook reminder because I wasn't sure what it was for. Keep us in the loop, still interested here as well.

if you ordered one you should of got an email asking you to reply and confirm you still want it or your order will be dropped :( asap contact mattel/hotwheels :)